3

"Dude you should stop doing that" Jaehyun says with a sigh once you're out of the room.

As he says this, he assists Taeyong to his chair behind the desk and puts the chair where you treated Taeyong, which was in the center, to the side of the room.

Once Taeyong's seated, he leans back, closes his eyes and sighs.

"I just can't help it sometimes Jae. She's just..." Taeyong trails off for a moment, thinking of the right words to describe you.

"She's just fucking beautiful"

And the whole room is silent for a moment and Taeyong opens his eyes and glances at Jaehyun who's mouth was agape.

"What the fuck dude. That's so weird to hear considering the fact that she's my little sister" Jaehyun mutters with an awkward chuckle and a sigh, although he was already used to Taeyong saying shit like that.

"But all feelings aside, we need to find a real medic. We can't keep on bringing her here, it's dangerous."

As Taeyong speaks, he shifts into a comfortable position and starts to check some unfinished paper work on his desk.

"Dude. She literally hates me because I'm keeping her away even though I'm actually fine with her joining" Jaehyun replies as he grabs Taeyong's paper work and puts it aside to make Taeyong look at him as he speaks.

"'Feelings aside' that's why you two broke up" Jaehyun suddenly adds, doing quotation signs with his fingers as he said 'feelings aside'.

"Why do you trust me with her so much?!" Taeyong suddenly screams in frustration, slamming his fist on the table.

"I hurt her. I broke her heart. Jae, I'm the fucking leader of a gang-"

"-Taeyong, I think we both know why I trust you"

The room goes silent once again and the atmosphere suddenly feels palpable.

"Sorry"
Taeyong mutters, breaking the silence.

"But then I do get what you mean" Jaehyun suddenly says.  "I get that you feel as though she won't be safe here but in all honesty I don't think that anywhere is safe."

Taeyong remains silent and Jaehyun takes this as a sign to continue.

"I think it's okay to involve her in this messed up shit because, well, she's already involved"

Taeyong just nods his head before his thoughts lead him back to you.

"And speaking of y/n, she's probably waiting for you outside. You should drive her home"

And with that, Jaehyun exits the room, leaving Taeyong in complete silence as he drowned himself in his own thoughts once again.

"It's already been a year but I still can't seem to get over you" He mutters, staring at a little paper origami on his desk that you made before.