19

After getting home, you decided to take a shower and drown yourself in ice cream and cliché dramas with those chick, rich ass male leads, poor female leads and all too nice, perfect second male leads that, for some reason, still don't end up with the girl despite being 127 times better than the first male lead.

It was passed twelve when decide to take a break. You opened your phone to see if there were notifications. It was always muted so you had to check it constantly.

one message from Xuxi💚

You glare at the screen of your phone. Half of you just wanted to throw it across the room at this point but the other half of you really wanted to see what he had to say.

Of course you checked it.

from: Xuxi 💚
to: y/n

Wanna go stargazing?
I heard that there'll be a shooting star tonight.

You stare at the message for what seems like hours as you lay in bed. And as usual, Yukhei acted as if nothing happened.

He always did that.
When he pestered you about probably knowing Taeyong.
When he took your shoe and literally pinned you to the ground.
Whenever he said cheesy pick up lines.
When he almost kissed y-

You stopped yourself from finishing those thoughts and decided to call Chenle, hoping that he was still awake.

"y/n... It's like, 12 in the morning, what the heck?"

A part of you felt bad because of the fact that you woke Chenle up based on the sleepiness that laced his voice. But you were literally panicking right now and you honestly didn't know what to do anymore.

Just like when you saw the notification about the text, a part of you wanted to ignore it but the other part of you wanted to see Yukhei and maybe get some closure and answers on everything that's been stuck in your head.

"Should the girl still see the guy even though he told her not to trust him?"

You blurt out in panic.

"What?"

You repeated your earlier statement. Then the line went silent.

"Chenle-"

"-Personally, I don't want to go. But if you really want to see Yukhei then it's your choice"

And you chuckle like a mad man when you realize that Chenle knew all along that you were always talking about yourself every time you would tell a 'story'

"Thanks Chenle" You whisper. He just hums in reply before ending the call.

Right after the call ended, you put your phone away and jumped out of bed, putting on some jeans and a hoodie before grabbing your phone and rushing out of the house to go and meet Yukhei.

Why did you feel so excited to meet him?

~~~~~

"We're back bitches!" Ten screams as he pushes the grand entrance of the base open, catching the attention of the other members who were currently in the living room.

Johnny trails behind Ten, carrying all of Ten's things for him.

"How was the mission?" Jaehyun asks, getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen to get Ten and Johnny drinks.

Ten was the group's sniper and was sent on mission that would take a few months. Just recently, Taeyong had assigned Johnny to help Ten finish the mission, pick him up and bring him back to the base because Taeyong knew that Ten would be needed if ever Mark planned to attack.