45

A/N: I suck at writing actions scenes so please bear with me pt.3

~~~~~

“I think I just almost shot my sister” Jaehyun mutters in horror as he watches Yukhei collapse to the ground, the person he was carrying, falling in the process.

Despite the noise Taeyong heard Jaehyun's words and turned to him, eyes wide.

“What?!” He asks in disbelief.

“I saw Yukhei and aimed for him when-” Jaehyun’s words are cut short when a bullet grazes his shoulder.

“Fuck” Jaehyun curses under his breath, gripping his wound for a moment before looking for whoever shot him and firing back.

~~~~~

Bang !

Yukhei screams when he feels a bullet pierce through his stomach, making him miss a step which results to the two of you crashing on the floor filled with broken glass.

When Yukhei gets up, applying pressure to his would, more bullets seem to fire around him so he quickly crawls over to the nearest pillar which seemed to be safe as furniture was blocking the other side of it.

Yukhei leans against it as he takes a few deep breaths. His eyes go wide when he realizes that you aren't by his side and looks around to see you trying to get up with shaky hands.

He tries to get up to help you but the more he moved the more blood seemed to gush out of his wound.

He hears you scream in pain before you're finally able to push yourself up and crawl to where he is.

When you lean against the pillar beside Yukhei, his eyes go wide when he sees a huge piece of glass jabbed on your left thigh.

He glances at you to see tears in your eyes as you bit your bottom lip, trying to endure the pain.

You rip a part of your shirt before taking a few deep breaths as you place one hand on your thigh and the other to hold the shard.

You weren't going yo lie. It hurt. It hurt like hell. But you've been through worse and you knew that you  had to get up and do something instead of acting like some damsel in distress.

You took a deep breath before pulling out the shard. "FUCK!" You screamed as the burning pain of it being removed resonated throughout your body.

You scream another string of curse words as you try to stop the bleeding by wrapping a cloth around it.

When the bleeding stops you stare at the wound for a few seconds before leaning back to take a breather.

You glance at Yukhei who simply stared at you in awe, making you chuckle.

"What? You think I can't defend myse-"

"-There you two are" A low voice mutters, cutting you off. You and Yukhei look up to see a tall guy with blond hair and a bandana wrapped around his nose and mouth.

He lifts a gun, pointing it straight at Yukhei's head. "You need to be stopped and she needs to be taken out of here" He mutters, releasing the safety on his gun.

Your eyes go wide and you do the only thing that you could right now. You try to get up and limp in front of Yukhei, protecting him, the gun now pointed at your chest.

The boy sighs. "Please move away, I can't kill y-" But before he could finish his statement you push the gun up, a shot being fired at the ceiling as you now restle for the gun.

You end up tackling the guy to the ground, your wound stinging from the pressure that's being applied on your leg.

You choose to ignore the pain and try to grab the gun from him resulting to more stray bullets being fired around. He doesn't seem to let go of the gun so you do what first comes to your mind.

You headbutt the guy.

"SHIT!" He curses under his breath using his free hand to rub his forehead.

"OUCH!" You scream, rubbing your forehead.

"For fuck sake, you should know that no one wins a headbutt mate" You choose to ignore his statement when you feel the gun go loose in his hand.

You quickly pull it away from him before using it to hit him in the head making him go unconscious.

You roll of the guy and glance at Yukhei to see if he's okay. Once again he's staring at you with a dazed expression.

"I only saved your life because you helped me out of Mark's offic-"

"-Okay. I'm gonna be honest, you looked hot doing that" Yukhei confesses. Your eyes go wide before you shoot him this look.

"SERIOUSLY?! Yukhei! A gang war is happening and that's what you're gonna say!? And- AND I  LOOK LIKE A MESS! WHY- UGH... Nevermind, you're hopeless"

You decide to give up on understanding what the hell is going on in Yukhei's head. You also decide to push back whatever flustered feelings you having because now wasn't the time to think about that.  Instead, you try to glance at what was happening.

From where you were, you couldn't spot Taeyong although you could see a few of his members. You could see Mark and a few of his men as well.

For some reason, there seemed to be no progress. One shoots, the other hides and vice versa. This seemed to go on and on. No one seemed to be winning.

You glance at the boy that you knocked out as you think of a plan to somehow end this pointless fighting.

You see a grenade by the boy's belt and crawl over to get it.

"y/n... what the fuck are you thinking?!" Yukhei asks, eyes wide as he stares at what's in your hands

"I'm thinking... that if I throw this-" You say waving the grenade. Yukhei stares in horror before gripping your hand to stop you from shaking the grenade.

"-over there-" You mutter, staring at the dead center where no one dared to step on.

"-the explosion will startle everyone and make them stop!" 

"OR YOU KILL US ALL- Y/N DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO-" Your chuckle cuts Yukhei off and he stares at you with wide eyes. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!"

"Because..." You trail off as you try to muffle your laughter. "You're in the  mafia but you're scared of me holding this!" You say, waving the grenade once again just to freak Yukhei out.

"Y/N STOP! ONE WRONG MOVE AND WE CAN ALL DIE"

"Calm down dude! I'm close to Taeyong's weapons specialist, this is a piece of cake" Yukhei doesn't seem convinced but you decide to ignore him as you rethink your plan.

"Yukhei take cover"You mutter, mentally counting to three before screaming "HEADS UP!" as you pull the pin of the grenade before throwing it to the center.

Mark's eyes go  wide when he sees the small thing drop and roll across the center.

Taeyong freezes at the sight of it before cursing under his breath.

"GRENADE!"

"TAKE COVER!"

The shooting stops and screams telling everyone to be prepared are all that fill the air and as they do, you drag the unconscious boy who you got the grenade from to safety with you and Yukhei.

You see a dogtag and read the name on it. "Lee Felix..." You trail off. "Now the blast should happen any momen-"

A loud sound  resonates throughout the room as smoke, dust and small debris fills the air, springing at every direction.