2

Lee Taeyong. Leader of one of the most successful gangs in South Korea. The gang which your brother is a part of.

Your brother, Jung Jaehyun, and Taeyong go way back.

You still remember back when you were in high school, Jaehyun would come home late at night with Taeyong all beat up or vice versa.

You already knew how to perform basic first aid, having learned it at school. But wanting to help them out more, you decided to enhance your skills. And basic first aid soon turned into complex surgeries.

Their gang started out as a small frat group that soon turned into something big. And now that you're in college, you want to officially become a member.

But Jaehyun doesn't want you to get involved with them anymore and wants you to live a normal life which is pretty hard though considering the fact that they walk in almost every other day with an injured member.

Once you finish patching Taeyong up, you tell him not to forget to change the bandages and to check every few hours if there's bleeding and if there is, you tell him to just call you again so that you can fix him up.

"Well, I'll Wait for you outside Jae" You say as you head to the door.

"Wait-"

Taeyong gets up and grabs your wrist before flinching a bit. Suddenly standing up with a thigh wound probably wasn't the best idea. He stumbles a bit and you rush in front of him and hold him up by wrapping your arm around his waist and placing the other under his arm.

Jaehyun rushes over as well but stops when he sees that you've got everything under control.

When Taeyong's finally able to stand up on his own by putting all of his weight on his good leg, you chuckle at his previous actions.

"Why are you such an idiot?" You mutter in between giggles.

Taeyong doesn't say anything though and you look up to see him staring at you.

And his gaze is that same gaze that he always gave that held so many emotions that only you could understand. And you couldn't help but stare back and flash him a sad smile when you understood what his eyes were saying.

Jaehyun clears his throat and you and Taeyong snap back to reality and out of your own little world.

"I think that y/n needs to go" He mutters and you just nod your head while Taeyong says "Yeah... Thanks for patching me up y/n"

"No problem"

The awkwardness in the room could be felt so you decide to quickly exit the room and close the door.

When you're out, you lean against the wall and slide down, holding your knees to your chest as you release a breath that you didn't know you were holding.