46

A/N: I suck at writing actions scenes so please bear with me pt.4

~~~~~

Black.

Everything just went black for a moment.

You slowly open your eyes and cough, waving your hand back and forth to clear the smoke that filled the air.

You didn't expect the blow to be that strong. You scanned yourself for new injuries but luckily it was still just your thigh wound and cuts from the shards and debris earlier.

You're shock to see that the pillar you were leaning on was completely intact and stable. You glance around to check if the Felix guy and Yukhei were okay and sigh with relief when they are.

You take a few seconds to breath and wait for the ringing sound to leave your ears.

The sound won't leave though and you hold cover your ears, clenching your teeth as you try to endure the pain.

You knew covering your ears wouldn't make the noise go away but it was the only thing that you could think of at the moment.

The ringing sound never left but, luckily, you were starting to hear other things that were happening in  your surrounding.

"y/n! y/n!" There's a faint sound of someone calling you but for some reason, you can't find the source.
Everything just seemed to move so slow as you heard a thin but high pitched sound in your ears.

"y/n!" The voice screams as someone cups your cheeks.

Your initial reaction is to push him away but when you realize that it's just Yukhei, you  visibly calm down.

"Are you okay?!" You hear his voice in the background of all the ringing.

You shake your head but slowly try to get up, removing Yukhei's hands from your cheeks and checking what happened to everyone else.

There was no one in sight. There was nothing but destroyed furniture and a small crater in the middle where the grenade exploded.

Only then do you realize  how bad of an idea it was to bomb the middle.

Or maybe it wasn't.

A table is suddenly kicked over and out comes Mark, completely unscathed. One by one, pieces of furniture are moved as people get out.

You glance over at Taeyong's  side to see the same thing happening.

Then, it was a staring contest.

Mark and Taeyong were looking at each other dead in the eyes from across the room.

The two leaders slowly step out from where  they were, walking towards the center as they loaded their gun and released the safety.

"Mark"

"Taeyong"

The two glare at each other as their name gets called by the other person. Now just a meter apart, Mark lifts his gun up to Taeyong's face.