Her feet weakened.

Her body trembled.

Her mind dazzled.

Her name didn't sound that sweet before. He had used it only once before, that too when he claimed that he liked calling her sweetheart way more. But now, she wanted him to keep using it forever.

Tom pulled back a little. He wanted to look at her. In some odd ways, he always liked the way she looked when he invaded her personal space. She always had this look which let him believed that he was the one who owned her, in every sense. And that one thing made him want to do this invasion quite frequently. 

However, this time, it was different. Because that day she was clutching her lower lip tightly among her teeth. A simple act to stop herself from making loud noises. The noises that will not only gather the audience but also will let others know the ownership of Tom. Though this should have offended him, it had an exactly opposite effect on the said boy. He was turned on. Beyond the limits. It made him recall how they tasted when the first time he nibbled them. He remembered that he had drawn her blood that day, or rather that night. It reminded him of the tastes of all those kisses he had given her. It reminded him of what he had missed that summer.

And so he had to do it. He had to connect his lips to hers. So... the next thing he knew, he covered her lips with his.

Somewhere in his mind, he thanked Salazar, that there was no one else in the room. He didn't want any disturbance. Apparently, Professor Merrythought had no other lecture that day until after their lunch.

He took her bottom lip among his teeth and forced her to release it. Their softness never ceased to excite him. He groaned when the unfamiliar sense of electricity ran through his spine. His groan fueled the female to place her hands around his neck and part her lips, giving him full access. She pressed her body closer to him, enjoying their closeness. It was like she missed his kisses as much as he did.

If Tom had not lost his sanity by that time, he certainly did when her hands ran through his black curls, her nails slightly grazing his scalp. Her touch was tender, like some caress. Like she, just like he had done earlier, was exploring some new territory. The territory she newly acquired.

Another groan escaped his mouth when his tongue touched hers. This time, hers didn't battle to shoo it outside her mouth. Instead, it massaged his, letting him know she indeed enjoyed being in his possession. His hand that was around her waist, somehow, found its way underneath her shirt. His rough hand came in contact with her slightly smoother and warmer skin. Being a part wolf, she had slightly more body temperature than normal humans.

*cough*

They reluctantly pulled apart. Both red from lack of breathing. Their chests were rising and falling in a synchronization. Their uniforms had crumbled. Their lips were swollen. And not to mention, Tom's hairs were a mess. It was an aftermath of the kiss of Reunion.

"Master Riddle, you have a class I believe, and so does Ms Winters," Bloody Baron croaked.

Darn it! Even Slytherin ghosts were ambitious. Tom cursed under his breath. How the hell did he lose the track of time? Waving his wand, he tidied up his appearance. He turned to look at his possession. She was still clumsily trying to compose herself, but owing to the dizziness of what they had done was failing miserably. In other times, he would have gladly mocked her, but he was indeed running late. And so he waved his wand again and put a halt to her ungraceful efforts. He was about to leave when she asked him,

"What spell did you use?"

Really? After such a moment, the first thing did she ask was this? Tom couldn't help, but smirk. Without turning in her direction, he replied,