Chapter 5: Do I know you?

Elsa:

I came out of the stall with my eyes red and puffy and Merida waiting for me. I sniffed and looked at Merida with my swollen red eyes.

"How? How did this happen?" I asked.

"A few weeks ago Jack was in an accident with his dad. And he ended up in a two week coma coming out of it not knowing anyone or anything! Then suddenly he dyed his hair, changed and been with Rapunzel since." Merida explained.

"So does that mean he won't remember me?" I asks sadly.

"I think so." Merida says sadly looking down.

I looked down too trying to figure out what to do.

"IMA make him remember me." I say determined.

"And I'll help you." Merida says.

"Okay." I nodded. The bell rang making my eyes widened.

So I took out my makeup and tried to cover up the puffyness in my eyes as best as I can. Then when I was done I ran as fast as I could with Merida until we parted ways. I got in class just in time before the tardy bell rang.

I caught my breath and looked around for a seat. My eyes widened when I saw Jack and Rapunzel sitting in their desks holding hands and being cuties. It pained me seeing him like that. So I tried to ignore them and sat in a desk far from them.

I grabbed into the necklace Jack got me. I tried to smile but it didn't seem to work. Then the teacher came in the classroom twirling around.

"Okay class this is the season for reason!" The teacher exclaimed posing. "Its time to shine! I'm Mrs. Brady and this is everything you want it to be. So! Let's get you partnered up." Mrs. Brady says in her highest singing voice.

After everyone was partnered up I wasn't too excited about my partner but was also okay with it. But at the same time I was hoping that it would be Jack but he was partnered with Rapunzel.

"Hey Elsa." Eugene says once he approached me.

"Hey Flynn." I say in sadness.

"You okay?" He asks making me look at him. "Wait what am I talking about? Of course you're not okay." Eugene sighed.

I nodded slowly and Eugene put his hand on my shoulders. I looked at him and he gave me this reassuring smile.

"Okay class now the first assignment is to sing a duet with the best song you can come up with. It could be an original or a famous song." Mrs. Brady says.

"Will what kind of song do you want to sing?" Eugene asks turning towards me.

"I have an idea." I smirked looking at Jack and Rapunzel.

Eugene nodded and they began practicing their song I picked out.

~One week later~

"Okay class you had one week to practice a song. So you have five minutes to prepare yourself." Mrs. Brady says.

I was getting ready with Eugene. I took out my phone and texted Jack a good luck message. I smiled as I watched him read my message. Mrs. Brady called Jack and Rapunzel up first.

I smiled as I watched Jack walked up on stage. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I turned on my phone and read the message. My heart sunk and smile disappeared as I read the message.

J: Do I know you?

I felt my tears building up. But there was nothing I could do because music started playing. So I blinked the tears away.