Chapter 14: Hes Mine

Elsa:

"I need to tell you something that you may not like." I said with more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What is it Elsa? You're scaring me." Mom says.

"I don't know how to tell you this but I think that I could be pregnant." I tell her slowly.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Will I took like three pregnancy tests and they all came out positive." I tell her and she stood there not saying anything. "Mom please say something." I said.

"I-I-I don't know what to say. A-Are you sure?" She asks.

"Will all three of the pregnancy tests prove that I am." I tell her.

"Will let be sure like100 percent sure okay?" Mom asks.

"Okay." I said.

"So wake up Merida and get dressed and we're going to the clinic." Mom says.

"I but haven't eaten yet." I said and I felt like crying.

"We'll get something on the way. Anna get up!" Mom says then yelled for Anna.

I walked back in my room and noticed Merida was up because I heard the toilet flushing.

"So I told my mom." I tell Merida as she walks out the bathroom rubbing her eyes.

"Really?" She asks and I nodded. "What did she say?" She asks again.

"Will she asked if I was sure and I told her that I took three tests and they all came out positive so she wants to be 100 percent sure so we're going to the clinic." I tell her.

"Okay that sounds like the right thing to do you know just in case." She says.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What if you are?" She suddenly asks.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean what if you are and it's Jacks baby?" She asks. I looked at her with wide eyes and shrugged. "Oh my gosh Elsa you could be having Jacks baby! Oh my gosh Elsa you could be carrying the love of your life's baby!" She exclaims.

I felt my cheeks burning and I know I was probably red. Merida and I squealed jumping around. When we finished we got ready we left and stopped at McDonald's. I ordered a lot of food which surprised my mom and Anna.

I sat in the back all happy eating my burger chicken nuggets fries, a spicy chicken and my large Dr Pepper. I finished my food just in time because we have arrived. Mom gave the keys to Merida so her and Anna can go out and do something while we go in.

I was nervous. Mom walked up the desk and signed me in. She sat next to me and grabbed my hand. Minutes passed and I got called. Mom and I walked in with the nurse following us. She lead us to a room and I sat on one of the chairs with mom sitting next to me.

Jack:

Flynn, Hiccup and I were at the mall sitting in the food court yard area. Hiccup walked away from us to a quiet place to hear Merida better because she called him.