Chapter 20: Fresh start?

Jack:

"Elsa wait!" I yelled.

"Hurry up slow poke!" She laughs.

I laughed along with her. I ran faster and faster but I couldn't catch her.

"Jack this way." I heard someone say. I looked to my right and saw Jamie.

I smiled and ran that way.

"Jack this way!" I heard someone else say. I looked to my right and saw mom running a different direction.

I laughed and ran towards her direction. I ran until something made me stop. Why are mom and Jamie running in a different direction? That made me think. Suddenly things became dark. I then heard screaming. It was Elsa.

"Elsa!" I yelled.

"Okay push push push!"  This doctor guy was telling her.

Elsa was pushing but pushing out what. I saw her mom standing there with her holding her hand. She was cheering her on.

"Congratulations it's a boy!" The doctor exclaims.

Elsa cried out with tears of joy. They handed the baby to her and she smiled.

"I have a son? I have a son!" I cheered!

"We have a son." I heard someone say I thought that it was Elsa but I was wrong.

There stood Rapunzel holding my son. She smiled holding him. I charged at her but someone grabbed me it was a guy. I struggled to get out of his grip.

Elsa:

It's been a few months since Jack has been in the hospital. He was lucky that the bullet didn't hit something that would have killed him. Just injured him badly. I've been bringing our son to see him. He's three months now and I named him Jason after Jacks dad. We call him Jace for short.

But this time I decided to go by myself. So let me tell you what happened these past few months. After being told that Jack survived but was in a coma I was relieved. I was in the hospital for a few days for early labor. Then two and a half months later I gave birth.

But before that mom divorced Rubin and sued him and aunt Regina I mean aunt Eva which who are both in prison. With my sister Evie she went to Rehab. She freaked out and injured someone in Juvie. Mom then sold the house which made me sad because I really liked my bedroom.

But we had no choice. Janice sold her house too and we all moved to a bigger different house. I got the biggest room because of the baby. It's been a rough few months without Jack but I know that he's gonna make it through this. For the sake of our son I just hope he makes it through this.

I also got to graduate high school even tho I missed a few months they said that they can let me graduate because of me being kidnaped. I got to Jacks room and sat on the chair next to him. I cuffed his hand and sighed slowly before talking.

"Jack I know that you can hear me. Just know that I hate this. I wished that you were here with me and that you were there for your sons birth. I-I just want you to come back to me please come back. For the sake of our son." I said holding his hand. "I miss you so much. And so does your mom and Jamie. We all do." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.