Chapter 12: Jacks Birthday Party

Rapunzel:

I was running around getting everything ready for jacks surprise party. Today is a special day not only for Jack but for me too. I didn't invite Elsa if I didn't have anything planned for her. And this is it the moment I've been waiting for. And she wont see it coming.

But one of the things that I don't like about Jacks birthday is that its in the winter time! Which means that its already snowing. Which is great for Jack but not for me. I hate the cold I'm more of a summer kind of girl. I was already ready of course. I just needed to finish up a few things.

                                                                         Elsa:

Elsa:

Today is Jacks birthday and usually I'll be excited but not this time because this time I wont be celebrating it with him because of Rapunzel. Usually we'd spend a day at the mall then we'll go to the park and have a little birthday party for him but when we found out that we lived close to each other we'd just have a movie night.

Jack wasn't the type to go all out on his birthday. So seeing Rapunzel doing all of this makes me wonder Does she even know him? I got ready in a white printed shirt with black skinny jeans. I put on my black wedges along with my jewelry's. I had my hair down in curls and put on my hat that said bad boy on it. I then put on light makeup and grabbed my jacket.

I didn't really need my jacket but I just grabbed it. I looked outside my window and saw that it was slightly snowing. I smiled in excitement. This was the first time it snowed on Jacks birthday. Usually it'd just rain a little but that's it. I love the snow and the cold it never bothered me anyways. I happily skipped out my room.

"Elsa!" I heard someone yell which made me groan

"Rapunzel." I said trying to sound happy.

"Elsa. Good thing I found you before you leave somewhere." She says. I rolled my eyes because I was going to go pick up Jacks gift I had made for him months ago and it's finally finished. "I was hoping that you could run a few errands for me?" She asks.