Chapter 15: Sisters

Elsa:

I woke up feeling dizzy. My eyes were blurred. There was this tight thing around my wrists and ankles. My vision came clear and I saw that I was on a small bed. Of course my feet and hands were tied. I had a needle in my arm.

"Will look who's awake." I hear someone say.

I saw their figure but not their face.

"Who, Who are you and what do you want?" I asked.

"Oh I think you know who I am." The voice says. It was a woman's voice.

"Ms. Tooth?" I questioned when I saw her face.

"Oh my name isn't tooth. It's Regina Carter." She says.

"Carter? But my moms maiden last name is carter." I said making her laugh a little.

"Let me in on your little secret." She says sitting down in the chair next to me. "Your mom and I are sisters." She says making my eyes widened.

"No it can't be." I said. "My mom said that her family died from a-a fire." I said.

"Died? Fire? Ha! Your mom killed them!" She says.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Will it all started when your mom met your dad. When they found out that he was ten years older than her they tried to keep it a secret . But it wasn't long until both of our parents found out. And when they did they didn't approve and forbidden them to be together and seeing each other. But since they were in LOVE they betrayed them. And because of that your dads parents had them killed. They could of killed your mom and I but we got away. We lived alone for the next three years. Until your dad found us. He took us in and then she got pregnant with you! The only thing that sucked was that I couldn't have kids. So when she found out she was having twins she said I can have one. But when that moment came she changed her mind. She didn't wanted me to have neither one of them. So I left. It took me years to kidnap one of you guys and go off the grid. But I did it eventually, but your mother didn't seem to be worried about it because then she had another baby. And when I met Rubin he was the perfect match. He did anything and everything I wanted. So I had him kill your dad and trick your mom into falling in love with him." She says with a laugh.

"No, no this can't be true!" I yelled.

"Oh but it is." She says handing me something.

I looked at it as good as I could. It was a picture of mom and Regina posing in a picture wearing the same shirts. I gasped at the picture.

"That's right Elsa your mom has a twin and so do you." She says

How Eve and Regina look (Regina on left side and Eve on right side): 👇🏻