Chapter 19: Reunited

Third persons pov:

Regina stood there speechless. How did they find us she thought. She didn't realize that she was being distracted by her sister. Because Anna, Eric and Janice we're sneaking behind her and knocking out the nurses quietly.

They informed Elsa and put her in the wheelchair that was near by. When Eve saw that she decided to take action.

"So you finally got out and found us." Regina says without knowing what was going on behind her.

"If course I have because unlike you I actually have friends." Eve says making Regina gasps.

"Y-you're such a bitch!" Regina exclaimes.

"No. Actually you are! For kidnapping my other child, keeping her away from me! Having her pretend that she didn't know me! And then kidnapping my other child just cause she's pregnant for a guy that Rapunzel likes! Going behind my back and for what?! Huh?!" Eve says while walking a different direction so Regina won't see the others and suspect anything.

"You took my happiness away from me." Regina says.

"Happiness? What happiness?" Eve asks.

"You took the guy that I loved and you changed your mind about giving me one of your twins!" Regina says shouts.

"The one-the one that you loved?! Are you talking about Rubin or Aaron?" Eve asks.

"Aaron!" She shouts again making Eve jump.

"You were in love with Aaron!" Eve questions.

"Yes and you took him from me! He was supposed to be mine!" She shouts again.

Eve stood there shocked and surprised. Aaron didn't know about Regina because Regina outcasted herself. Eve was the popular one at school.......Eve and Regina annoyed each other and fought all the time.

With the others Anna and Janice was pushing Elsa who was still unconscious. While Eric stopped because he was getting a call.

E: Hello?
J: Eric it's me Jamie!
E: Jamie!
That mad Anna and Janice stop.
E: Jamie where are you guys?
J: we're in some room with Rapunzel. Where are you guys?
E: We just got Elsa. And now we're on our way outside.
J: Wait you guys are here in the building?

Just as Jamie said that she walked out and saw how Eric, June and Anna were standing not far from them. Jamie gasped and ran to Eric. They braced each other in a hug and so did Janice and Jamie.

"Are you alright?" June asks.

"Yeah I'm fine mom." Jamie says.

"And Jack?" Janice asks.

"He's fine too. Elsa." Jamie gasps. "What happened to her?" She questioned.

"We don't know. We found her like this." Anna says sadly making Jamie hug her.

Jack finally came out wondering what happened to Jamie and where she went.

"Mom." Jack says running up to her and hugging her. "Humph not too hard." Jack says with pain in his stomach.

"What's wrong?" June asks.

Jack looked at Jamie and Jamie gave him a look that said tell her. Jack sighed and lifted his shirt showing the bruise on his stomach and back. And a few more on his body.

"She did this to you?" Janice asks with hurt in her voice and eyes.

"Yeah." Jack nodded.

"Oh that bitch is going to pay!" Janice exclaimes running to the room Jack and Jamie came out. "She's not in here!" Janice yells making everyone run to the room except for Elsa.