Chapter 8: What's happening?

Jack:

I was running fast behind this brown haired girl. I was laughing and having fun. The girl was about to turn around but then I tripped.

And when I did it felt like I was falling from a tall building and there's no stopping me. I heard the girl calling me and I looked behind me and she was standing there.

"Don't worry I'll catch you." The girl says.

"Elsa?" Was the last thing that came out of my mouth before I hit the ground.

I woke up gasping for air. I was all sweaty and breathing hard.

"Jack breakfast is ready." I heard Jamie say.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. After taking a shower I got dressed.

Just as I was buttoning my shirt my stomach got this sharp pain that made me wince in pain

Just as I was buttoning my shirt my stomach got this sharp pain that made me wince in pain. I grabbed my stomach and fell to knees. Everything became dark.

Jamie:

We were waiting for Jack. But he hasn't come down. He didn't answer me like he usually does but I just thought that he was too tired to respond.

"I'm gonna check on Jack." I told mom.

She nodded and I got up. I walked up the stairs and got to Jacks room. I opened his door calling out his name. I gasped when I saw him laying down on the floor with his eyes shut and blood on the floor by his mouth.

"Mom!!!" I screamed out as loud as I can.

Mom came running up with a scared face.

"Its Jack!" I exclaimed.

She ran into his room. "Jack!" She screamed.

I went in there and saw mom had Jacks head on her leg. She was crying and on the phone. Mom had called the ambulance and I watched them carry him away and drove off.

Mom and I followed behind and waited in the waiting room. I sat down with tears rolling down my eyes.

***

Hours passed and mom and I were still waiting. Finally the doctor came out making mom and I stand up.

"How is he doctor?" Mom asks in a shaky voice.

"He's alright and responsive a little. We did happen to find a strange drug in his system." The doctor says making mom look at him confused. "Does your son do drugs?" He then asks mom.