Chapter 13: Winter Ball

Third persons pov:

Snow fell as the houses of Elsa and Rapunzel, Jack, hiccup, Eugene and Merida was loud because of how crazy everyone was going for the winter ball which was in a few hours

Snow fell as the houses of Elsa and Rapunzel, Jack, hiccup, Eugene and Merida was loud because of how crazy everyone was going for the winter ball which was in a few hours. They were all getting ready for the ball.

It has been five weeks since Jacks birthday and he and Elsa did something they thought that they wouldn't do. But deep down they're glad they did even though their first time wasn't what they expected it to be they still are happy for what happened.

Elsa and Jack has been sneaking around after that only at night. But Rapunzel was getting suspicious about Jack and why he is starting to get distant from her. But she ignored it for her own sake.

Elsa:

I was on my way to the school with Eugene. He was my date to the winter ball dance. I wish it was Jack but we gotta pretend that nothing happened. But the last few days I've been feeling under the weather. I can't remember how many times I threw up this week.

And it's weird how I've been eating a lot lately and sleeping a lot too. And the strangest part is that this dress has gotten tight on me which is weird because it fit perfectly on me when I tried it on a few weeks ago. I didn't know I gained weight until I tried so hard to fit into my dress.

Which also sucked because I felt uncomfortable and hardly could breath and I don't know why. Eugene and I were walking in the hall to the gym where the dance was being held. My stomach started hurting and I felt a bit dizzy and weak.

"Elsa are you okay?" I heard Eugene ask.

"Yeah, yeah I just need to sit down." I tell him.

He nodded and walked me to a classroom. He grabbed a chair and had me sit on it. After sitting down I felt a little better.

"Feeling better now?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nodded with a smile.

"Okay now." He starts grabbing a chair and sitting in front of me. "Tell me......what's going on?" He asks again looking in my eyes worriedly.

"I-I don't know. Lately I've been feeling......sick." I tell him.

"Define sick." He says.

"I don't know. Just weak, dizzy and feeling like throwing up most of the time." I tell him.

"Hmm sounds like the flu bug." He says.

"Maybe." I said.

"Will are you going to be okay at the dance?" He asks.