Chapter 3: Years Later

<Two and a half years later>

Elsa:

I was all excited but also sad because mom booked a one month vacation trip to Hawaii with just Anna, mom and I. I was excited because it'll just be us and Rapunzel isn't coming. But I was also sad because every Summer I spent it with Jack but this time I won't be with him.

So the thought of that made me sad. But at least I get to get away from Rapunzel who annoyed me these past two years. I slowly packed and got ready. I sat down on my bed looking at Jacks picture I had of him when I took last year.

There was a knock on the door and it was Jack. I smiled and waved for him to come in. He smiled and did so closing the door. He slowly walked up to me before hugging me. I hugged him back quickly but also surprised.

"I'm gonna miss you even though its gonna be a month." He whispers still hugging me.

"Me too." I smiled feeling my face getting hot.

"Um I got something for you." Jack says pulling away from the hug.

"What is it?" I asked

"What is it?" I asked. I watched as Jack pulls out a small size box with an envelope.

I gasps as he hands it to me. I grabbed it and opened the box to reveal the necklace that was inside. I admired it as I pulled it out.

"It-it's for your birthday. You know since you're gonna be in Hawaii for your birthday." Jack tells me

"Oh thank you." I smiled.

"A-and the card read it when you get there so that way it'll be more exciting or something like that." Jack tells me scratching the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

"Oh okay." I say putting the envelope in my backpack. "Thank you again." I said walking to him to hug him, but I lightly kissed his cheek then hugged him.

I couldn't believe that I did that. My face was really burning and I know that probably my face was as red as a tomato. We parted from the hug but something that I didn't expect to happen happened.

 We parted from the hug but something that I didn't expect to happen happened