Chapter 2: High School Days

Elsa:

Mom woke us up early in the morning. I wasn't sure why until I walked in the living room. Yeah that's right we live in a three bed room one story house.

Its nothing special just mom Anna and I. Until my mom had to meet Rubin! And now Anna and I share rooms because Rapunzel took Annas. But its okay at least I don't have to share with with her!

When I got in the living room I stopped right in my tracks when I saw nothing but boxes some were taped and some weren't.

"What's going on?" I asked mom when I saw her putting some of the stuff in the box.

"Oh Elsa you're finally awake." Mom smiles.

"Yeah. But what's going on, why are you packing?" I asked once again.

Mom sighed before sitting on the ground. I sat down also and waited for mom to speak.

"Rubin got this offer from a guy with his business and it made him a lot of money and so he bought us a new house." Mom tells me.

"W-what?" I asked.

"So we're gonna be mov-"

"Moving?! B-but this is dads house dad got this house for us this is where Anna and I grew up!" I yelled.

"Elsa please underst-"

"No mom I can't believe that you're okay with this!" I yelled cutting her off again.

I got up and ran off ignoring moms calls. I grabbed my bike and rode off. I was mad so I didn't care where I was going. I rode until my legs couldn't take it anymore.

I woke up somehow in my room. Everything was packed besides my clothes. I got out of bed and walked in the living room. I saw mom sitting on the couch with puffy red eyes.

I bit my lip before walking closer to her. When she saw me she got up and hugged me. I was surprised when this happened because I thought that she would be pissed at me.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Uh, uh yeah." I said confused.

"Oh Elsa I was so scared." Mom said making me give her a weird look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It took us hours to find you. And when we did you were laying down on the ground. Someone said they saw you fall off your bike and so they called the ambulance." Mom told me with worried eyes.

"We found you the moment the ambulance arrived. You were taken to the hospital and just release an hour ago." She then tells me

"I'm sorry mom." I apologized.

"Its okay." Mom smiled.

"I was just mad that we're giving up dads house." I tell her.

"I know Els I know. But we have to move on I have to move on. There's just too many memories of him here and it hurts me everyday knowing he's gone." Mom says with tears in her eyes.

"Okay mom I understand." I tell her making her smile.

We hugged it out and continued packing with Anna, Rapunzel and Rubin.

***

Freshmen year came already and I decided to do something different to attract Jacks attention. I put on a maroon crop top with a blue short pants that has its pockets sticking out. (her outfit in media) I brushed my teeth in the bathroom then straightened my hair leaving my brown hair flowing. I put on light makeup and then put on my flip flops.