Chapter 4: the accident

Jack:

"Jack my boy." I heard dad call out.

"What is it dad?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that when I die I want you to take over my business. And how do I do that when you don't know what to do?" Dad asks making me shrug. "Will first of all I take you to the office. Then next to a business trip and then see if you are qualified to work or take over." He says.

"Really dad?" I say annoyed.

"Really." Dad says making me huff. "Son! You have to take over just in case something happens to me." Dad says strictly.

"I know dad." I started. "But can't you have one of your workers do it?"

"No. Because they're not my son. And they don't know what or how to do my work." He tells me

"Will neither do I!" I added.

"I know that's why I need to start teaching you before summer break is over." Dad added.

"But I don't want to be a business man. I want to be a firefighter." I tell him.

"A firefighter!" Dad laughed. "Jack there's no way you're going to be that. You're going to take after my business. And that's final so let's go before it gets too late." Dad instructed.

I groaned and walked along side with dad and walked to his car. We got in and drove off. I sat there in the passenger seat mad looking out the window.

I heard dad sigh which made me look at him.

"Look son I know its not ideal you taking over my business. But I need someone and that someone is you." Dad tells me.

I didn't say anything. Dad just sighed and kept driving. We finally arrived and walked into the building. We went to the elevator and waiting as it went up and stopped at number 15. We got out as the doors opened.

I followed dad in the long hallway. A few doors here and there. I was introduced to every worker in the building. And been shown around and what they do for business. I then recognized a familiar blonde hair walking by.

"Jack, Jack I want you met my new business partner and his daughter Rapunzel." Dad says pulling me way from looking at the blonde haired girl and seeing Rapunzel standing with her dad.

"I know Rapunzel. We met." I said.

"Oh you guys did? When how?" Rubin asks.

"Will daddy Jack here happens to be friends with Elsa." Rapunzel says.

"Oh you are?" Rubin asks.

"Yeah best friends actually." I say with a little excitement knowing that when she gets back we'll be officially together. I actually smiled at that thought which made me blush.

"Oh am I seeing a bit shade pink there eh Jack?" Rubin asks making dad look at him amused.

"No, no." I say looking away.

I suddenly walked off with dad calling out for me but I ignored him. I got to the top of the building and dialed Elsas number. Gosh I miss her voice.

Rapunzel:

I happen to follow Jack when he ran off. I wonder why he did and why he was all red. Was it because of me? I had to find out.

J: I miss you too.......yeah I can't wait to see you too.

My heart sunk I knew that he was talking to Elsa because she's out on vacation. It pissed me off that he's choosing her instead of me!

J: Yeah Elsa everything I said was true.......yeah I can't wait to be with you too. And to see you when you get back.......okay I'll talk to you later.