Chapter 7: Remembering?

Jack:

I was on my way to this address Elsa had sent me but since I didn't know where it is Hiccup drove me. I didn't really like the idea of spending time with Elsa because I really don't know her and besides I like being with Rapunzel. But since this was part of my grade I had no choice.

"Its right there." Hiccup told me.

I looked and it was a tree house and it looked familiar to me for some reason. I shook the feeling off and thanked Hiccup. I walked to the door and knocked. But before I did I saw sign on the door saying "Jack and Elsas tree house". I looked at it confused for a while and then finally knocked.

A few seconds after the door open and Elsa was standing by it. She smiled before opening it wider for me to walk in. I did and the smell of mint filled my nose. I closed my eyes and a small flashback came to my head. I saw a girl and a boy both with brown hair running around in this tree house.

Soft music played in the background. I couldn't make out their faces but they looked like they were having fun. I smiled at the scene but then it disappeared when it got black. I opened my eyes and saw Elsa looking at me worriedly.

"Um what?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

"Oh I just asked you if you were okay?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. But I think I remember this place." I say walking further in. Elsa had a smile on her face when I said that. "But I can't remember the times here." I then said making Elsas smile drop.

"Will you can sit anywhere. I got some paper and a pin just in case or something." Elsa begins making me look at her. Her eyes widened and she looked down. "I'll get something to drink." She says walking in the small kitchen.

I sighed and sat down. I looked around and there were pictures of her and I. We both had brown hair though. She finally came with two cups.

"What is it?" I asked when she placed the cup in front of me.

"Its strawberry milk your favorite." She tells me.

"But I'm allergic to strawberries." I told her making her look at me strange and then laugh.

"You're not allergic to strawberries Jack." She laughs even more making me mad.

" I am too!" I yelled.

"Oh? Says who?" She asks.

"R-Rapunzel." I tell her making her eyes widened.

"That's a lie!" She says with a serious voice making my eyes widened this time.

"And how would you know?" I asked.

She didn't say anything but just got up and walked to this small bookshelf. She came back with what looks like a picture book. When she found what she was looking for she sat down next to me.

"See you love strawberry milk." She says handing me the picture book.

I looked and there I was holding a cup of strawberry milk with a smile on my face. I didn't know what to say so I handed the book back to her. After that I grabbed the cup and drank the strawberry milk.

It was actually good. I dranked it all and Elsa made me more. I had about four cups of it.

"Jack can I ask you something." Elsa says.

"Um yeah sure." I said clearing my throat.

"What happen to your hair?" She asks.

I looked at her confused.