Chapter 11: What happened?

Elsa:

"You do know why you're here right?" I was asked.

It was dark and the only light that could be seen was the one shining on me. I couldn't see the person which was a guy.

"No, no I don't." I said with a shaky voice.

Suddenly he dropped a yellow envelope in front of me making me jump. I opened the envelope and saw what was inside it. I gasped when I did.

Jack:

What the hell is going on here? Why was Elsa being taken away with those guys? I thought catching my breath. I was in the gym with Hiccup and Eugene. I was surprised that he was sitting with us.

Usually he doesn't. We were lifting weights because that's what our teacher wanted us to do.

"Jack White?" I heard someone call out.

"Yeah?" I said standing up.

"Principal wants to see you." The teacher says.

I looked at Hiccup and Eugene and they gave me a worried look. I put the weights down and got up. I grabbed my bag and walked to the principals office.

I knocked and went in.

"You wanted to see me Ms. Tooth?" I asked.

"Yes Jack please sit down." She says.

I did as I was told and looked at her nervously.

Elsa:

"H-how?" Was all I could ask.

"You've been warned to not be around or talk to Jack but you just didn't listen now did you?" The voice asks.

He finally came to view. He had red hair with side burns. He had a mean look on his face. I got even more scared seeing his face.

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

"Oh its simple really." He says sitting down. "All you gotta do is stay away from Jack and I really do mean stay away! Forever! Because will....we'll be watching you." He says with a smirk.

I gasps. I didn't know what to say. I looked down at my hands. Then I jumped when he slammed his hands on the table.

"Do you understand?!" He asks under his breath.

I just nodded making him smirk and get up. I was left in the room alone. I was scared out of my mind. What are they going to do to me now?  I thought

Jamie:

I was walking my dog in the back trails of our house. Soon after we were going back home sparkles started barking like crazy.

"What is it girl?" I asked.

She continued barking. And started pulling a different way. I lost control of her leash and started running after her.

"Sparkles? Sparkles what is it girl?" I asked as she stopped.

I walked closer to her to see what she was looking at. I gasped when I saw someone laying on the dirt.