27

Alice's vision.
Athena's POV.

Jasper tenses visibly from across the field as I take my hood, standing behind my father and beside Athenadora. My eyes scan the rows of vampires in the Cullen's side. Jasper's friends, Peter and Charlette, are over there.

Vladimir and Stefan. I tense, Romanians.

"Dad." I say as I walk up beside him. "you see the snowy white head and the guy with the short, choppy hair?"

"Yes, Athena, why?" He asks, eyeing the two Romanian Vampires.

"I remember them," I say. "They're Romanian, dad."

Dad smirks. "Thank you for telling me, my Athena."

I step back beside Athenadora. We see Alice step out of the trees with Cody, and two people behind her. Athenadora grabs my hand and Sulpicia grabs my other. Dads sighs and me pulls me up with him, Aro, and Marcus.

Alice has changed her hair off, but still looks beautiful.

"Alice!" Aro muses. "You're here, Alice. It's good to see you, after all."

"I have evidence that the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice says as she removed her glove. "Let me show you."

Dad steps forward, only barely. "Brother."

Aro looks at dad and he only nods. Aro takes Alice's hand quickly, and I see her face change to aknowelegment. ..

"It doesn't matter what I show you," Alice demands. "Even when you see, you won't change your decision."

Alice turns towards the family and mouths something I cannot make out. My eyes lock at Jacob Black's right before he runs off with Renesme. My eyes widen when I see how big she has gotten, and Sulpicia smiles at me.

Alice kicks Aro, and sends him flying back. Dad grabs my arms so I don't rip her head off, and Alice looks at me with fear filled eyes. Felix and Demitri grab Alice, and I settle into my father's arms.

"Take her away." I order.

"Go," Caius whispers after Carlisle tells to let her go.

I kiss my dad's cheek before I run forward, Carlisle is running in my direction as well. We both jump up, like Sulpicia and I did in training. I yank Carlisle's head off in air and his body falls limo. I land on mu feet in a Catwoman landing, and i look my old family in their eyes as I lift on his head.

"Noooo!" Esme screams, her voice full as emotion as she runs towards me.

I slide in under Esme and I run towards the Romanian who goes by the name of Vladimir. Dad was just killed, and I'm not stopping. I slide under Bella, and Garrett.

I grab Eleazar Denali, and slap him into the snow. He stares into my white eyes before I'm thrown off and held down. When I look up, I meet the crimson eyes of Vladimir.

"Mm, just the vampire I wanted to see." I muse as I kick the Romanian scum off of me and I jump up, landing on him. 

Vladimir licjs his pink lips as he grabs my hair and holds me down. I reach up and bite a chunk out of his neck, enjoying the taste of his blood as I rip his head off and light the torch to his Romanian body. Stefan looks terrified when I stand, and he sees Vladimir's blood running down my mouth.

I scream when I see Edward and Bella rip off Aro's head, and hold a torch him. Bella looks at me, wide eyed. I feel hands grab me and then me around. Jasper. He grabs my head, mouths sorry, and ripz my head off.
End of Alice's vision.

Aro's eyes widen as Alice pulls her hand away, and he pulls me near him and away from dad.

"And now you see, what will happen if you decide to fight." Alice says, she sends me a smile as I move to the side of Sulpicia.

Aro look scared, almost. "Very well. But we will be in touch."

"Go." Dad smiles. "See your other family."

That's what it takes. I flash over and leap in Emmett's wide open arms. The impact sends us flying into a tree in the distance. Emmett acruay yells in pain as everyone laughs. .

"Hey!" I exclaim as I hug Rosalie tightly. "God, it's been a while."

A girl walks up to me, her brown hair reaching her lower back. I squat to her level and she places her hand on my cheek. Nessie.

"Carlie?" I smile. "You've gotta be kidding. You're this big already?"

She smiles. "Yes, Athena."

I see shadows as Nessie walks off with Jacob and her parents. I look up and find Jasper standing there, looking down at me. I slowly stand, and Jasper pulls me into a tight embrace. My eyes open and I find dad watching, waiting.

"I have to go." I say after I give Jasper a long kiss. "My father is waiting."

I flash over and my dad wraps an arm around me. We all head back to Italy, to go on with our lives.

The end. I hope you enjoyed reading g my book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Look out for more books from me.