26

Several months later.

I stand with Sulpicia by the doors, gossiping about Aro. Able to hear us, Aro has a smug smile on his face as dad takes with Mom. I've began calling her mom, we've built a good relationship. Dad and I did, too.

"Just don't tell me about the sex, Sulpicia, that'll make puke," I say, although I'm my vampire right now. "You'll make me go human and puke."

Before she can respond, Heidi opens the door looking pleasant. Irina Denali soon follows, her topaz eyes lock with my white ones before she walks up to the Volturi members. I flash over, and stand between my father and Aro. Sulpicia stands in the other side of her husband.

"Irina," I speak softly. "What brings you?"

"The Cullen's..." Irina speak, she has seen Nessie and turning them in. Oh well, it's on them. "They've committed a Crime."

~~ Jasper's POV~~
Alice has just left the room to get Renesme a glass of water, while the beautiful Cullen child plays the piano with her father.

Nessie and Bella had went out to play in the snow, a couple days ago with Jacob. Nessie had frown up to catch a snowflake, and Irina Denalie saw her. Bella went to talk to her, but she was already gone.

Alice walks into the room, and the glasses of water fall and shatter on the floor.

"What is it, Alice?" Cody asks, those two are back together.

"The Volturi...." Alice chips, paler than normal. "They're coming for us."

My mind helplessly wanders to thoughts of Athena.

~~ Athena's POV~~

Sulpicia and I are having a round of practice fighting. Felix has walks us out to the field behind the castle, where the members of this coven keep their strength by practicing their fighting skills.

I slide under her legs and I grab her ankles, flipping her through the air and Sulpicia lands on her back. Sulpicia sneaka a attack from behind, and throws me to the other side f the field, where my parents are. Dad freezes when I land, and watched me as I dust the back of my shorts off and I tug my leather jacket off.

I take off running, Sulpicia and I jump into the air at the same time. I grab her throat and I throw her on the ground, keeping my hand on her throat. Like I did with Felix Volturi and Emmett Cullen. Sulpicia coughs as I let her go, and I smile.

"That was fun." Sulpicia admits. "You are your father's daughter."

"I take that as a compliment, Sulpicia." Dad says as he approached us. "I saw that fight, Athena. Good job. Come at me."

"Oh Lord, this will be good." Sulpicia says. "Let me get Marcus and Aro for this. Father training hybrid daughter."

"Vampire daughter," dad corrects Aro's wife and my new best friend. "When Athena's eyes are white, she's a vampire."

Sulpicia smiles before she flashes into the castle. Athenadora eals up to me, and wipes away some sweat. I do still sweat in my vampire form, because of my human side. Dad leans against the white picket fence, and he watches Athenadora tend to me.

"I'm actually happy for once," dad says out of nowhere. "I have Athenadora and Athena, my two girls."

I cringe but smile. "Caius Volturi happy? Whoa, who would have imagined."

Sulpicia comes back, alone. "Aro wants you and Athena, Caius."

Caius takes me under his arm and we go inside. ..

~~ Bella's POV ~~

There is someone coming, through the trees. Kate, Tanya, Carmen, and Eleazar from the Denali coven JUST arrived. Jacob seems alert, and needs Renesme by his side before he sends her to Edward.

"Whatever's coming, isn't invited." Jacob says before he runs into the woods.

We hear growls and leaves snapping g before we see two vampires going through the trees. With the way he sighs, Carlisle knows them.

"Romanians." I hear him mutter.

Two vampires land on the boulder, one with snowy white hair like Caius and the other with chopped uo dark hair.

"Vladimir, Stefan; you're far from home." Carlisle says, yes he knows them.

"We heard the Volturi was moving against you," Vladimir says, he has the snow white hair like Caius. "But you will not stand alone."

"We didn't do what we were accused of." Carlisle says.

"We do not care what you did, Carlisle." Vladimir replies, rolling his crimson eyes. Man, I miss Athena right now.

"We've been waiting a belinium for the Italian scum to be challenged." Stefan finally speaks, his voice deep.  

"It is not our plan to fight the Volturi," Carlisle adds.

"Shame." Vladimir muses, looking nothing but amused. "Aro's witnesses will be disappointed."

"They do enjoy a good fight..." Stefan says with a dark chuckle.

Eleazar steps up toward Carlisle. "Aro's witnesses?"

Vladimir laughs as he looks down at us. "Still hoping they'll listen?"

Carlisle is still waiting for Torshiro.

~~ Athena's POV ~~

I stand with my dad in this dark ally somewhere in the states, while Alec nearly robs the vampire of himself. We all flash over. The man is praying in Italian.

"Alec." Aro soeaks, and he motions for Alec to clear the black smoke that I find really cool.

Aro, Marcus, dad, and I approach the Vampire, Aro knows his name. The vampires eyes widen when he sees the Volturi, plus one.

"I will never go against you!" The vampire pleads.

"Of course not, my dear Torshiro." Aro speaks, so that's his name.

Aro holds his hand down towards the red eyes vampire named Torshiro, and Torshiro hesitantly let's the leader of the immortal world have his hand. Aro stares don't at Torshiro as he reads his thoughts and memories.

"It seems Carlisle is still expecting you." Of course. Carlisle. Aro says.

He nods towards Toshiro, Félix and Demitri happily take their time killing the vampire. I walk away with my family...

"Carlisle is all but assuring his own destruction." Aro soeaks somomly as we walk through the ally, heading towards Forks. 

Marcus sighs loudly, causing me to nuzzles in his side. "Sad," is what he says as he gracefully wraps an around over my shoulder.

"Isn't it?" Ask questions as we head towards Forks.

Our vampire witnesses, Sulpicia, and Athenadora are already there. Here we go. To Forks, Washington.