BTS grew quiet at Suga lashing out. They knew that his words probably stabbed Eun-ha like knives. Slowly, they turned their heads to Eun-ha's direction.

She looked down with her fists trembling. But they grew relaxed as she looks up. She tried her best not to blink the tears. "You're right. I didn't. Because I was too scared.", her voice grew softer and softer to the point that pain hit all of them in the room. Her voice was in so much pain. "I know I was a coward for not telling you. I know I made a mistake! But now that it has come to this... I want to make this clear. I pushed him away and told him that the only man I will ever love in this world besides my father was a guy named Min Yoon-gi!", she finally reached her limit and her blank eyes blinked out thick tear drops and they streamed down her face. "Min Yoon-gi...", she pauses to take a few breaths. "The first person I've fell in loved with.", she turns around towards the door. "And probably the last.", her shoulders trembled and then she made a run for it, sprinting out of their house, dropping her phone at the entrance.

"Eun-ha!", Suga tries to run after her but Jungkook and Jimin stopped him.

"No hyung. You've done enough. We'll take care of her.", said Jimin with a worried smile and runs out with Jungkook and Tae-hyung.

"Eun-ha.", Suga drops himself on the floor with his arms on his knees. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Damn it."

Jin groans in frustration and shook Suga's shoulders. "Damn it Yoon-gi! You were too impulsive on that one. You should've let her finish talking! She couldn't get a word in because you were intimidating her by your anger! Both of you ARE AT FAULT!"

J-Hope and Nam-joon helped Suga up and tried their best to comfort him.

Outside, Eun-ha kept running. And coincidentally, JB was making his way to the BTS house to apologize since Eun-ha wasn't answering her phone. When he saw Eun-ha running and tried calling out for her but she just ran past him. Not being able to unsee the tears she had, he turned to the boys who were rushing.

"What happened?!", JB shouted as he starts running with them.

"No time to talk!", Tae-hyung retorted.

At the bright streets of Seoul, Eun-ha ran in tears with her dongsaengs following her.

"Eun-noona! Please wait!", Jungkook shouted and catches up to her.

"Eun-ha please! It's just us!", Tae-hyung shouted as well.

"How do you run so fast like Kookie?!", Jimin pants as he runs.

Eun-ha stops in front of a family restaurant and looks down to the ground.

The maknaes and JB caught up to her.

Her shoulders shook and she silently sobbed.

JB approaches her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Eun-ha?"

"I don't know anymore!", she yelled and turns around to face her friends. "What do I do? It hurts!", she crumples her fist over her chest. "Hyung!", she cried desperately and puts her arm over her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything!"

JB took a few steps and tried to hug her but Jimin slightly pushed him to the side and hugged her instead.

"It's ok Eun-ha. Hyung will calm down and everything will be okie dokey tomorrow ok?", Jimin pats her back.

Tae-hyung and Jungkook joined the group circle but then, attention was given to them.

"Isn't that BTS?"

"GOT7 too! JB is with them!"

A small group of girls started crowding them. And one of them stood out.