REAL.THREAT....

Dedicated to: Teresa_Uchiha

...

Sakura lied on the bed. Her face was red and hot and her she was fiddling all the time like she was have a nightmare. The worst one.

"Sakura!!!!", Naruto barged in. "How is she?"

"She's.... Suffering I don't know. I feel so bad.", Sasuke held Sakura's hand tighter and kissed it.

"I can here as soon as I felt a pain and I just got the feeling that something's wrong with Sakura.", Naruto said. " Its gonna be fine Sasuke. Just believe her and yourself ."

Sasuke nodded and Naruto sighed. He knew how hard was it going to be for him.

Suddenly Hanabi and Hinata came in.
"We were worried Naruto so we came here.", Hinata said.

"Thanks Hinata.", Naruto smiled.

Suddenly Sasuke and Naruto a strong jolt in their heart.

"Wh-what is this?!" Naruto said as he kept hand on his chest.

Sasuke fell on his knees.

"Naruto!!" Hinata held her husband.

"Byakugan!!" Hinata looked through their bodies.

"Aaahhhh!!", Hinata yelled.

"Hinata nee are you okay?", Hanabi ran to her sister.

"Ahhh." Hinata closed her eyes shut. "I can't see it its too powerful. I feel my eyes burning. My byakugan is of no help."

Hinata fell on the floor. Somehow her eyes weren't much powerful to see through.

"Hanabi use your byakugan. Its much powerful than mine. Please.", Hinata pleaded.

Hanabi nodded. "Byakugan!!!!"

She also felt the same burning sensation in her eyes. "Tch."

She closed her eyes but then again she didn't give up. Her byakugan was the strongest of all. She opened her eyes again.

She saw Sakura extracting energy, pink glowing energy from Naruto and Sasuke's body.

Hanabi deactivated her byakugan.

"What is it?"

Hanabi breathed heavily.

"Its something bad. Sakura has something of her in you and she's taking it back. She's making herself lose connection with you. She's taking it all."

"What?!!", Sasuke said.

Suddenly the three lost all their connection between them. Now Naruto couldn't know about how Sakura felt.

Before everyone could react a large blast took place in the middle of Konoha.

"Want is it?!!", Naruto yelled.

Hinata used her byakugan. Hanabi tried to use her too but her eyes were burning. It was as if her nerves were gonna blood.

"Its enemy.!!", Hinata yelled.

"Sarada!!", Sasuke yelled realizing that Sarada is still in the academy.

"I'll see.", Naruto said as he and Sasuke went out.

Sasuke tilted his head and said." Take care of her please. "

Hinata nodded it was the first time she heard Sasuke using such nice words. He used this nature with Sakura, whom he loves.