The Leaf festival.... final part

"Hey Hinata are you done?", Naruto asked as he ate 18 bowls of ramen.

"Yes Naruto", Hinata replied smiling.

Naruto's eyes widened when he saw 31 empty bowls of ra

men on Hinata's side.

"Di-did you aye all of this?", Naruto asked
.
"Yes Naruto.", she answered.

"amazing Hinata, you are the best.", Naruto said.

Hinata so wanted to see, the look on Naruto's face, she has adored him since childhood and love her, but lacks the confidence to tell him as well as she have responsibilities as a princess.

"Hinata come the fireworks are starting", Naruto dragged Hinata out of the shop to the bridge.

.....

The sky shone with all the fireworks. It looked beautiful.

.....

Naruto looked at the sky amazed, he might have not realized it but Hinata did, that the two were still holding hands.

Hinata couldn't see the fireworks but she was very happy that she got to spend the day with the one she loves. She held his hand tighter and came closer to Naruto to fell his warmth.

She prayed that one day Naruto will accept her feelings.

.....

Shikamaru and Temari sat on the bank if the lake and gazed at the sky.

"Isn't it beautiful?", Temari stated.

"Yeah.", Shikamaru smiled.
Temari looked at him and pulled him closer.

"Say it fool.", she said.

"Troublesome. But its fine", Shikamaru sighed," I love you Temari.".

"I love you too."

The both came closer and felt each other's warmth and love.
.....

"Can we stay like this forever?", Sai asked.

"I want to.", Ino answered.

Sai and Ino cuddled and smiled.

They had acknowledged each other and want to spend their lives together.

The saw the fireworks together, as they shined, their love did the same way.

....

The loud fireworks woke Tenten from her sleep. She noticed, Neji and her had fell asleep. Tenten was I'm Neji's arms, he woke up and saw her. She looked as a goddess in the light.

"Nej-", Tenten was cut off by Neji.
He placed a finger on her lips and said," Thank you Tenten."

Tenten smiled and once again let herself rest in Neji's arms, he didn't resit but let himself fall for her.

He liked to be with her, she's great.

Both of them laid on the soft grass and looked at the any full with fireworks.
...

"Its has started Sasuke", Sakura said as she looked at the sky.

"Hm", Sasuke nodded.

"Amazing.. Isn't it?", Sakura said not averting her gaze from the fireworks."This is the first time I had seen this."

"You can ask for a wish, since you are performing.", Sasuke told her.

"A wish? That's so nice.", Sakura clapped her hands and beamed with joy."Alright.", she joined her hands and clashed her eyes." I want to see this view every year.....".