The joyous cry...

Very important note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITACHI!!
thanks for being the best and favourite character in the whole series.

WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

(Twist in the plot.;)
...

"Sakura!!!", Sasuke yelled.

"Uwaaahhhuwaaaaahhhh!!".

And there the cry....

Of the child...

"Oh God its here.", Tsunade sobbed as she held a tiny, new born baby.
"Sasuke hold her."

"Is-s s-sh-she here?", Sakura was still there and managed to say those words.

Sakura was lifeless. Her eyes were protruding, her face looked sick. But the smile she had when she the little newborn was the prettiest.

Sasuke smiled as he placed his child next to Sakura.

"Its a girl.", he smiled.

"Sasuke she's so beautiful. She looks just like you.",  Sakura smiled but the tears were unstoppable.

"No. She's just like you, her facial features.", Sasuke smiled.

"But Sasuke we haven't decided a na-"

"Sarada. Her name is Sarada Uchiha.", Sasuke cut her off.

"That's a pretty name. Right Sarada?", Sarada slowly opened her eyes.

"Aw. She's so like you. Her eyes. Be a good girl. Alright? Because your mother will always love you. No matter what. Sasuke take care of her. I love you."

Sakura smiled and looked at the big bright obsidian orbs.

Sakura suddenly started closing her eyes.

"Sakura?", Sasuke yelled.

"Sakura?" Tsunade and Shizune ran to her.

"Sakura...."

Sakura closed her eyes, the sound of people calling her name reduced, she felt cold, Sasuke and her daughter were no longer in her vision.

"She's no..longer..", Tsunade cried, she didn't need to finish her words.

Sasuke's lowered his head and pulled his daughter close to his chest.

"Sasuke! Sakura!", Ino and Naruto barged in.

"Sa-Sa-Sakura...", Ino felt loss of words. Her eyes were full of tears. She saw Sakura's body lying there....lifeless..

"Sasuke..", Naruto leaned towards Sasuke and kept a hand on his shoulder. He too couldn't stop his tears.

He looked at the little girl.

"She's like her.", he smiled.

Sakura was his friend and he too had loved her and now it was her daughter.