The enemy

Sasuke and Naruto ran towards the place Sakura was.

They reached there but there was no one except the dead bodies if the enemies as well as Konoha warriors.

"Sasuke look...", Naruto said in horror.

Sasuke saw Naruto holding the piece of ribbon Sakura had.

"We need to hurry they might have taken her.", Sasuke said and Naruto nodded.

They were going out of the village when Kakashi stopped them.

"Stop you two.", Kakashi said.

"What are you talking about sensei? Sakura is in danger.", Naruto yelled.

"I said back off.", Kakashi said with a serious expression.

"Come Naruto", Sasuke said ignoring Kakashi.

But before he could move a step further he could feel Kakashi's blade on his neck.

Sasuke sweat dropped. Kakashi was being serious. He backed off knowing that he cannot win against Kakashi.

"What.?! But?".Naruto said angrily.

"Hokage wants to talk to you, Sakura will be fine.", Kakashi said as he told the boys to follow.

They followed him to the Hokage tower , though none of them wanted to.

"Sakura!", they both said in unison and looked at each other. Now they both felt how they feel about Sakura.
..

"I brought them", Kakashi said entering the Hokage tower.

"Very well."

"But Grann-"

"Shut up!", Tsunade cut off Naruto.

Anger can be seen clearly in her eyes.

"Naruto Sasuke, Sakura is fine.", Tsunade said."we won't do anything until we have a plan. I cannot risk the life of the villagers."

"But how do you know Sakura is fine.", Sasuke asked.

"She is, when I was healing her, I transferred some of my cells to her body, it cost me a lot but I know that she is all right. If she was dead I would've known it.", Tsunade explained.

Naruto and Sasuke felt a little relief but not what would satisfy them.

"We'll go after them.", Sasuke demanded.

"Not right now. Now go both of you. No one will step out of the village.",Tsunade strongly ordered.

Sasuke and Naruto went out of the tower dissatisfied.

"Will she be alright?", Kakashi asked.

"Yes. Keep an eye on Sasuke and Naruto., we can't take any risk.", Tsunade sighed.

"Alright."
......

Sakura slowly opened her eyes.
She still saw darkness around her. She felt very weak.

She tried to stand but she was tied with chains.

"Where am I?", Sakura asked herself. She felt a very strong and dark aura at that place.

"Sasuke.. Naruto.", Sakura said and tried to get up.

"Don't move.", a stern voice stopped her.

"Who are you and why am I here?", Sakura asked, she was scared.

"It doesn't matter who am I... Just know that I brought you here and I'm not a friend of Konoha."

Sakura couldn't see his face..it was covered with a mask and on top of that he was standing in the dark.

"What?"Sakura tried yo get up she stood trembling but fell down.

"Its useless I have already taken your power,and I took all of your weapons.", the voice said.

"What do you want from me?", Sakura yelled.

"Revenge. Not from you but from Konoha. You are just a pawn I will use.", he said.

"I'm never going to turn against Konoha. And work with a bastard like you.", Sakura yelled.

"I don't need your skills I have already planned everything. You have a strong energy and even if you deny to work with me I can make you."

"Tch.", Sakura frowned."why you."

"I lost everything. Now its time for Konoha to pay me back." Sakura felt the voice decreasing and the body disappearing on the dark.

Sakura felt tears on her cheek.

She somehow felt something.

This guy was same as her except he is drawn to revenge and darkness while she had come out to the light.

She knew this guy was wrong and she hated him to go against Konoha.
But deep deep down, the way he spoke, though his voice was emotionless but it showed a lot of emotion.

Sakura saw the sky, she looked at the stars from a hole in the cave, unlike her sadness right now they twinkles as if they were encouraging her,... her tears shone in the starlight. She only thought of Naruto and Sasuke. Soon Sakura felt everything going dark her eyes could no longer see anything and her eyelids closed and she fell on the ground before she felt strong pair of arms that held her but before she could do anything she fainted.

The dark figure picked her and unlocked her chains.

"I'm sorry..........I'm sorry ...... Rin."
........

Hey guys sorry if the chap didn't make any sense. I'll make it up to u guys in the next one.

And SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!

Ya know class 11 just started and I thought it was fun but its more homework and I'm fkin bored.

Guys vote and comment don't be silent readers.

I love all the readers though.

😆😘😘😘😘😘