A way to happiness..

AUTHOR ALERT!!!
People I'm out of ideas.. I'm going crazy don't know what to write. Please give me ideas, suggestions. I'm begging here.
.....

Sasuke and Sakura held each others hand as they walked together, with their head down.

Sakura's tears could be seen shining down her face.

"Sakura..", Sasuke held her closer.

Whole of the Konoha was present there except Hinata and Temari, they were at he taking care of Boruto, Sarada and Temari's son Shikadai.

It was Tsunade's funeral today.
The other Kages were present too.

The weather was surprisingly sunny and pleasant.

"The weather sure is not suitable. Its hard not to notice it.", Kakashi said. He seemed to be the most calm person there.

Naruto was already crying.

People started visiting the grave and saying thanks. They were hurt by her death. She was a great Hokage as well as she treated everyone as her family.

Shizune motioned towards her grave. Her legs were trembling. Tears fell non-stop from her eyes.

She kneeled down at her grave. She had two bottled of Sake and two lilies as she kept then on her grave.

"Tsu-Tsunade-sama", she tried to collect herself. She put her hands on her mouth and cried. It was really very sad scene.

Genma came near get and helped her.

She was not in shape of saying a thing so she just stood up and cried on Genma's shoulder.

Kakashi went near the grave kept the carnations and went back.
Naruto cried a lot and promised to be the next Hokage.
Ino walked with Sai.

"Than-Thank you Tsu-Tsunade sama.", and she too burst into tears. Sai thanked her too, she was the nicest person to him, despite of her temper.

The Kages also said a thanks, they too had a kind of relation with her. She was a great leader.

Finally Sasuke and Sakura went together.

Sakura wiped if her tears. She then looked at the sky and smiled.

"The weather is nice. Looks like she already went to heavens. The rain would have made it weird."

Sasuke nodded and Naruto smiled.

Finally after almost an hour the funeral was over.

Everyone went home. Today was a holiday granted by the current Hokage, Kakashi, it was same case in the other five nations.

"Naruto...how's Boruto been?", Sakura starts the conversation as the three went home.

"He's a bit noisy and crying all the time. Guess he's like me.", Naruto scratched the back of his neck.

Sakura smiled that, Naruto finally realized that his son is just like him and more importantly Naruto learned to be pretty mature. Hinata is definitely a great person.

"How's Sarada?", Naruto asked.

"She is pretty good and calm girl. She is sensitive too and eats a lot.", Sasuke sighed.

"What?", he said when Sakura and Naruto chuckled.

"Nothing.", both said.

The three went to the Uzumaki residence and picked Sarada from there.

.....

The only Uchiha family made their way in to the house.

"Sakura are you fine?", Sasuke asked.

"Yeah just a little sad."

"It'll be fine."

"I think so too.", Sakura smiled.

They looked at their daughter, who was sleeping in peace, unknown to the sorrow and everything.

"I love her more than my life.", Sakura smiled.

"Me too. Wait..? More than me?", Sasuke asked.

"No-no that's not it. I mean I lobe you both.", Sakura chuckled.

"I was kidding Sakura.".

"Eh? Sorry I didn't get that."
Sasuke smiled and nudged his head into her neck.

"I love you too."

Sakura smiled.

"Aahh!!"

And there....

Sarada laughed.

"Sa-sasuke did y-you see?", Sakura stuttered.

"Yeah.", Sasuke felt a strange but very soft feeling on his heart. His daughter was beautiful.

He looked at Sakura who was smiling, Sarada smiled too. Sasuke loved his family.

He was really grateful that they both crossed paths fell in love, and now they had a small family which he loved so much.

"We are on our way to happiness. I'd never thought I'd find it but now here I am smiling and laughing with my family."
....

Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be better.

Please for every read leave a suggestion. If u guys really want this story to continue.
I'll dedicate the chappy to the one with the best idea. So work up guys.
Please COMMMENTTTSS!!!

<3