Finally...

Naruto and Sasuke regained there consciousness and were fighting against Jim but they didn't stood a chance against the almighty Madara.

"How the hell are we gonna defeat him?!", Sasuke yelled.

"St-tick to the plan.", Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

And what's their plan you ask?

Fight non-stop until he is dead.

"Fools you are ultimately going to get yourself killed, now I've played enough!", Madara yelled and his face darkened," now I'll kill you now."

Madara charged directly at them, they both tried to defense but Madara suddenly disappeared and before they knew it, he was behind them. Naruto and Sasuke's eyes widened with fear for the first time. They didn't even had the time to look back and before they knew it they had swords which were stabbed and ripping every vital if their body.

They both fell down while Madara smirked.

"I have to admit it you guys are...wait. "were", good!". He really did admit it they had managed to injure him.

He walked away from them.

"Sasuke! Naruto!", Madara turned around when he saw Sakura running towards the boys.

Without a word Sakura started healing Naruto and Sasuke. Tears were coming out from her eyes like a river.

"They ar-are.... not he-healing", she sobbed.

"Hn I wonder how she's alive, this era dies have a few amazing people.", Madara smirked.

Sakura closed her eyes and used too much of her powers.

A diamond appeared on her forehead and a pattern formed all over her body her hands glowed with a huge green hue.

"Hn? It's the Byakugou." Madara's expression changed.

"It's the same as that of Mito's and her granddaughter. I'm now really fascinated.", he smirked evilly.
Madara saw Sasuke and Naruto's body start moving.

Sakura smiled hope came back to her eyes.

"Hn well done but now its over.", Madara came behind Naruto and Sasuke and did the same as before.

"Stop!", Sakura yelled she was crying.
"I won't, you are destined to die.", he laughed.

"Stop please.", Sakura sobbed as she continued to heal them, she couldn't fight Madara, who continued to blow his sword.

Madara went a little back and activated the Susano.

"Stop it...please..", Sakura closed her eyes tightly.

Madara activated the huge sword and charged at the three.

"I SAID STOP!", Sakura yelled.

Madara smirked as he made his strongest blow.

But....

A shield protected them....

A pink shield of blossoms....

"What?!", Madara said as he was thrown away by a strong force around the protective layer.

"Stop it now.", Sakura's sweet voice now changed into a grave one
A pink hue covered Sakura and her eyes now looked deadly.

Sasuke and Naruto stood up, they were like zombies. Their body seemed to be controlled by someone else.

Naruto covered the three on a beast, it had tail...the 9 tails,the legendary kyubi. Sasuke activated a purple hue like Madara's Susano. It formed an armour around the tailed beast.