It begins...

"We are there, just a little more.", Sasuke said.

He suddenly got alert.

"I knew it."

"Granny has sent people to catch us.", Naruto frowned.

"We must hurry."
.....

"Alright we are here now all we have to do is wait for the enemy end fight rill our last breath.", Gaara addressed the huge amount of warriors that we're lined according to the villages.

Everyone had a determined and strong look.

Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru were standing there they we're holding each others hands.

"I'm gonna protect everyone till my last breath!" Lee shouted and then hugged Tenten and Neji.

Tenten chuckled while Neji frowned.

"Are you ready princess? Shino?", Kiba asked his teammates.

"Yes Kiba."

"I never thought we would have to face a war again.", Kakashi sighed.

He remembered the last war where he lost both of his teammates to war.

"The difference is that we all are together fighting against one enemy."

"Show the power of YOUTH!!." Guy said to his team.

Just then a loud rumble below the earth was heard and everyone scattered.

"Byakugan!!", Hinata and Neji activated the byakugan and looked below.

"Its them. The enemies are here.", Neji said out loud.

"Everyone get ready.", Gaara called.

Just then many bodies or corpses of some white coloured man came from the ground and started attacking everyone.

"Go Akamaru!", Kiba said as he slashed his enemies.

"Kaiten!", "Eight trigrams!"
Neji and Hinata fought together knocking down many of them.

Lee and Guy used there taijustu.

Tenten opened a scroll and many weapons came out of it.

"Ready? Ino-Shika-Cho formation now!", Shikamaru yelled and they stood together.

Kakashi killed a majority.

"They are not decreasing, there number is increasing."

Kakashi killed a white zetsu and the body got decomposed and an corpse of a man was seen.

His eyes widened. He knew where they are coming from.

"Listen!", he yelled.
"The more people from our side die, these creatures will take their body and it means they all have come from taking lives of many warriors."

Everyone got scared at this, it was just so bad, looking there friends being taken by the white zetsus.
.....

Sakura was dragged by the man.
"Its started..the war. I can feel it." The man said.

"Don't do it. please", Sakura pleaded.

"Its too late now. Come here. And you can call me Obito."

Why did he said that?

He asked Sakura to sit at a place which looked like an altar Sakura sat there her body was numb, she couldn't do anything but to obey the man, named Obito.

There was a pattern where she sat.

"It begins.", Obito formed a hand seal and the pattern around Sakura began to glow a green hue.