IT WAS YOU....

Sakura's head hurt, she knew she was hurting her own friends, but she couldn't control it she just couldn't.
Tears left her eyes as she held Sasuke and Naruto closer to her, the seal was going to be completed in a few minutes.
....

Naruto opened his eyes and saw him on a dry ground, he walks around and then he sees some people.

"Where the hell I am?", Naruto said confused. He saw people around him and went towards them to ask.

"Would you mind?", he said but nobody heard him. He went in front of them but they just passed through them.

"Oh look its that boy again!", A sound was heard and Naruto turned around and his eyes widened. The boy was sitting on a swing, isolated and lonely.

What made Naruto shocked the most when he saw that boy was none other but himself.

"Let's go he is a monster.', the kids ran and the child started crying.

Naruto saw, he was patted by a man.

"Ir-Iruka sensei..", Naruto's gaze softened.

He saw himself smile.

Soon his godfather, Jiraiya, bought him clothes and taught him till, he was finally taken in a team.

He then looked at him growing up..and found a friend.

Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto watch them bond and smile laugh, talk with their fists.

He saw them Kakashi scolding them and hitting them.

Then again sorrow took its toll on him the one who taught him how to walk and to fight...was no longer with him.

Tears came running down his cheeks like a river. Jiraiya, the person of whom he was a reflection, a nearly exact replica.

Sasuke came and kept a hand on his shoulder.

Naruto saw his entire life pass in front of him.

He then saw himself again on that same swing...hi heart tearing apart.
He cries but then a hand is in front of him, he sees Sasuke and his friends, everyone, smiling at him. He saw a figure watching them from a window.

He saw her face, beautiful lavender eyes that stood out and long silky hairs. But just as he approached to her, she vanished.

"Naruto stay strong okay?"

"I'll protect you till my last breath and you protect them."

Naruto heard a girl's voice.

"Sakura?", he turned around but there was no one except a welcoming village.

Naruto saw that his friends were there for him, no matter what and that's what he had to protect now.

"Wait Sakura!", he ran to her but then something stopped me. He was held by strong chains. They were dark and suddenly Sakura's body start vanishing.

"Sakura wait.", Naruto yelled but his voice was seemed not to reach Sakura.

"I'm sorry I had to do it."Sakura sad and disappeared.
....

Sasuke opened his eyes and saw someone calling his name.

"Sasuke!?", it sounded like a worked woman's.