Awakening..

"Hn."Madara smirks at the two warriors. He was hurt these filthy little weaklings managed to hurt him.

He looked at Sakura and smirked. He had no interests in her but the girl was able to live after the reincarnation ritual.

"Tch.", Sasuke cursed.

Madara walked to Sakura and picked her up. Sasuke's eyes were red already and there were three spinning tomoes.

Madara knew that he only could be healed by the power of this girl and he knew that she was of the Haruno clan.

Madara removed her kimono from her shoulders.

"What the hell you doing you bastard?!!"Naruto yelled not liking what he was doing.

"No stop it.", Sasuke damned as he knew what exactly he was doing.

He was healing his wounds.

Madara dug his head into the junction between her neck and her shoulder.

"What?", Naruto yelled.

"Tch.", Madara but Sakura, leaving a mark there. He continued to bite it it all his wounds were healed.

"Now I'm all ready to fight.", Madara smirked.

He opened his eyes, they were no longer the sharingan but another set of eyed purple colour ones and they were a lot scarier than before.

Madara disappeared from the cliff.

Sakura was going to fall down but Sasuke held her.

"Sakura!", Sasuke yelled.

"Sakura?!!", Naruto ran to her.

She was still unconscious her body was more skinnier, her clothes were almost torn.

"Sakura...", a tear left his eye.

Sasuke and Naruto turned their heads to the huge blast that took at the battlefield.

"She'll be alright Naruto, let's go and fight.", Sasuke said.

"Okay!", Naruto said as he ran towards the blast.

Sasuke stood and picked Sakura, he took off his cloak he was wearing and put it on Sakura. He picked her up and went to a medical team.

"Take care of her.", Sasuke told a lady and she nodded.

The lady held Sakura close at gazed at her body, she looked at the Uchiha with teary eyes.

"I'll still try my best but this girl doesn't ...is gonna.....d-", she couldn't say those words. She lowered her head,"My...condolences..."

He looked at Sakura, she still looked beautiful. His gaze was softened and filled with what called.....love.

He kissed her forehead and ran behind Naruto.
.....

"Who are you really? And why the hell are you doing this?", Kakashi asked as he fought the masked man who's name was Tobi as he said so.

"Hm, you really forgot huh?", Tobi said annoyed.

He kicked Kakashi, damn! this man was a real good warrior just as Madara. But Kakashi was better he ran behind him and hit him in the head making Tobi's mask break into pieces.

Kakashi smirked and Tobi turned around....

Kakashi's eyes widened, he couldn't believe his eyes the man standing there was none other than....