Meeting the Uchiha.

'Damn it dobe.' Sasuke thought as he followed Naruto.

Sasuke couldn't why did he took the challenge in the first place. He couldn't care care less about an unknown pink haired girl. They never even met and how can Sasuke make her fall for him, in one instance, like he had made every girl on this planet.

"I'm telling you she's not 'oh-my-god-Sasuke' type.",Naruto said as he grinned.

They walked when they saw Sakura and Ino talking.

"Sakura-chan!!",Naruto ran towards them.

"Its Naruto!". Ino sighed, "and its Sasuke kun.!!" Ino's mood changed suddenly to a happy one.

Sakura looked at Naruto and smiled.

"Uzumaki-san,",Sakura said as she bowed her head.

"Oh girl, call me Naruto, that sounds better, well thanks for the respect anyways.",Naruto grinned.

Then she looked at the Uchiha....
'Oh damn it...its him',Sakura shivered and turned her face away.

Sakura was the girl healed him. He never saw her but she did and she remembers his face very well. He was with her when he was injured.
She then remembered what Ino told her.

Sakura, you know Sasuke Uchiha is the most handsome guy on this whole planet. Girls die for him. But on the other hand he is the worst guy, he's devoid of any feelings, except his friendship for Naruto. He kills enemies ruthlessly, aww but he's hot.

Sakura shivered at it, she saved the wrong guy, she sweat dropped animatedly.

Sasuke looked at Sakura and gave her a strong look. She blushed again.

'Oh god , no matter how rude he is, he is damn hot and smart.',Sakura thought as she shut her eyes.

".. Sakura? Sakura?",Ino shook her."what's wrong come out of your wonderland."

Sakura snapped,"sorry".

"Hey Ino why don't you take her to Tenten.",Naruto said.

"Yeah I was thinking of that too but Shikamaru and Chouji are going to teach me something new, and then we'll go to a restaurant.",Ino said her hands up in air.

Sure this girl could eat a LOT.

"Tenten?",Sakura tilted her head confusedly.

'So cuteee',Naruto thought.

"Yeah well she's the woman warrior and she teaches girls too. She's doing a great job, she wants girls to fight too.",Naruto said.

"Girls would do nothing but drag us behind. We would have to protect them all the time.",Sasuke said without any emotions in his strong voice.

"Shut up Teme, you're scaring a pretty girl here.",Naruto said and Ino flipped her hair and smirked, "and by pretty I meant Sakura not you Ino.",Naruto said.

"Shut up you idiot.",Ino hit on Naruto's head, "bye Sakura, Sasuke, I gotta go.", Ino said as she ran.

"Hey Sakura should we take you to to Tenten?",Naruto said as she leaned to her face. Sakura blushed and punched him as a reflex. Naruto fell on the ground with blood in his nose.

"Aww Sakura that was the hardest punch I've ever experienced except for granny's." ,Naruto said as he got up.

"Sorry you were just too...um...... close.",Sakura said as she helped him get up.

"Hn". Sasuke frowned.

"Well then let's go.",Naruto said as he walked and the Sakura walked behind him smiling.

She looked at Sasuke he was gorgeous.

'Should I tell him?',she thought.

'Maybe later?.... Maybe never?.. Oh its bad.'

Tell him.

Tell him not.

Tell him.

Tell him not.

Oh its the worst.

BUMP.

Sakura held her head as she hit a pole.

"Are you fine?", Naruto said as he picked her up.

"Yeah. It hurts.",Sakura said as she held her forehead.

"Let me see.",Naruto took his hand to her forehead.

'What is wrong with them are they just goofing around in front of me?',Sasuke twitched his eyebrow.

"Sakura its too big.",Naruto said with a chuckle looking at her big forehead.

And baaam!

"Shut up! You Idiot.",Sakura said as she walked past him.

"That's the wrong way Sakura, its that side.", Naruto said and saw Sasuke smirking, "and what are you smiling at Teme?!".

"Hn I guess I'll take her.",He said and walked to Sakura.

"Wait for me Sasuke and back off!". Naruto yelled.

----------
A/N- Hope you guys like it.
Your author loves you guys <3.
And don't forget to.....
VOTE & COMMENT!
✋😘THANKS