Dance?..

Sakura saw the sun glow, the day has finally started.

Sasuke left her alone.

"Geez, that Sasuke is a hard one to get to talk, Naruto is such a talkative guy and he is just the opposite of him, I wonder how they handle each other?", Sakura thought and sighed.

"Mmmmhhh! So the intelligent, smart and beautiful Sakura, will train with her teammates, gotta find them!"Sakura stretched her a and smiled.

She went to the training grounds, but none of them was there, not even Sasuke.

"Ehh? No one's here yet?", she said with a confused look, "maybe I should wait a little bit."

Sakura sat under the tree and waited for her teammates to arrive.

"What is wrong with those late fools?", Sakura said losing her temper.

"Hmmf! Enough now I'm gonna go too and if I find any of them, I swear I'll rip them.", Sakura walked angrily and took big steps.

She went to the market today the view was different, everyone was either running or carrying items. They all seemed in a hurry. The place was rather more lively than everyday.

Everyone was decorating there shops and people were taking, things to the leaf shrine area.

Sakura's POV:

what is wrong with everyone today, a guy came running and we bumped into each other.

"Sorry miss", that guy stood and ran again.

I looked around for Naruto, sensei or even Ino will be good.

I walked ahead and saw a familiar face, I have met, him, but his name was....?

Oh yeah it was Shikamaru.. Nara.
He's also from a noble clan, the Nara...known for their knowledge, Ino said so , and she also told me that this guy is too lazy.

Maybe I should ask him.

"Aa, u-um? Nara-san?",I said.

He turned to me with the laziest look ever, maybe I disturbed, him.

"Aa! Its you Sakura, right?",he said.

I nodded a yes in reply.

"Is there anything you want?", he asked me.

"Yeah well.. Nara-san-"

"Call me Shikamaru, don't need to be courteous.", he cut me off.

"Yea Shikamaru. Well I wanted to ask you, have you seen Naruto or anyone from team 7?",I asked him.

"Yeah he is busy with his work, Kakashi sensei is also busy with all the preparations and Sasuke, he may be with the guard squad.", Shikamaru explained.

"Eh?",I blinked in confusion," you say Naruto is busy, and what...?"
.
"Aah! You are new here, you might not know about the annual leaf festival."

What is he talking about?

He started explaining,"well the leaf festival, happens every year here and many people visit Konoha, we it'll start in a few days, so we are preparing for it.

Believe me, this the most troublesome job ever.", he ended with a sigh.

"Oh so that's it".I sighed.

"And there'd be no training for this week.", Shikamaru said.

"Yeah the fools should have told me,", I sighed.

Even Sasuke? We met in the morning he should have at least told me.

Arghh!

Normal POV: