28: Bye, Bye, Bye

Bye bye Don't want to be a fool for you, Just another player in your game for two, You may hate me but it ain't no lie, baby bye bye bye Bye bye -Nsync

Emon Ricciardi

I grab the rest of the load putting it into the car. Today we planned on going to the beach with the kids. It was my Mom's idea. I would've preferred to sleep in while she took them, but a certain somebody chewed me out about it. I close the trunk going back inside of the house. Mom is in the kitchen packing a few sandwiches...

" You done putting that stuff in the car? "

" Yeah, " I sit on the bar stool. " Where is Tristian? "

" I think he's upstairs playing the Wii with the boys. "

" That's cool. " I pull out my phone starting to browse a bit.

" He's really good with the boys. What made you finally tell him? "

" I didn't. He popped up at the house one day while Iyesha was there. It didn't take much time of her running her mouth for him to put two and two together. "

" That's why you were in that little funk? I told you to be honest with him from the get go. That situation could have been avoided. I assume with him still coming around that Iyesha doesn't know much about him. "

" They've actually met and interacted way before that. He just never knew she was my wife. He was pissed at first but eventually, he came around. I only regret lying about the kids. "

" You seem much more free now that the cat is out of the bag. Eventually, you will have to turn Iyesha loose Emon. "

Tristian walks into the kitchen with both of the boys following behind him. " I have two little shadows now. " He chuckles.

" Erin come here. " He looks at me and raises his arms for Tristian to pick him up. " Damn they don't like me no more. " I laugh. Eric must've gotten jealous because he ran over to me as I pick him up. " Aww, you didn't want Daddy feelings to be hurt. " I hug him tightly.

" Tristian you are so good with them. Do you want any of your own? " Mom asks finishing up with the lunches.

" I want one if nothing else. I want a little boy. After being around these three I can see it happening. " He smiles.

" Do you see yourself having one with my son?" I clear my throat a little bit. I didn't mention to her that Tristian and I haven't officially gotten back together. We have been keeping it strictly platonic.

" We actually haven't actually gotten back together. I mean we don't do anything different from what we did relationship wise. I'm just enjoying what we have now without the title. I wouldn't mind a child with him, but he already has three. I don't think he'd want to add more on to that. "