29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)

Iyesha B

Iyesha B. Ricciardi

     " Thank you, Mom. " She hands me my cup of water for my dry throat..

" Finish telling us about what happened. " She demands sitting in the chair next to the bed. I take a sip feeling slightly refreshed. I set the cup aside clearing my throat.

     " I caught Emon cheating on me with a man. Not really a man but a boy. "

" He was young? " My sister asks. " That's sick. "

     " No more older than me. " I resume. " All of us were at the beach. It was weird that he invited all of these randoms but I didn't think anything of it. I noticed him there with his mother and the old bitch from work I got into it with. "

" I remember. " Mom nodded.

     " Come to find out the boy is her son. I had seen him around before, but never did I think he was fucking Emon. They kept that shit hidden so well. "

" Nasty bastard. " Mom says in disgust.

     " I pulled him aside to talk him about why he felt the need to invite all of them. He snapped on me about some other stuff and we move on with the day. I was only there for my kids. It came time to leave and Emon asked me did I want to come with him. Quinn asked me to spend the night with him so I said no. While I was on the way over I figured I'd stop and grab a few clothes. "

" This is where the drama starts. " Annette says.

     " I pull up to the house seeing a couple of lights on. I also saw another car that wasn't ours in the driveway. After he butt dialed me while he was fucking someone else I knew I had to catch him. I parked a little ways down from the house and crept through the back door. I could see clothes just scattered all over showing me that they started off down the stairs. I went to the kitchen grabbing a bucket that was near and filling it up with hot ass water. I slowly made my way up the stairs and I could hear the bitch moaning. "

Annette gags. " I'm about to be sick. "

     " I get to the door peeking in and seeing Emon tearing this bitch up in our bed! I burst that bitch open and tossed the water on them. I didn't even expect to see a whole ass dude. We started to fight and argue. I beat that faggot up, and I guess that's what led me here. " I finish explaining.

" I knew he wasn't shit sis! " Annette says, matter-of-factly. " He was always gay if he allows a gay to turn him out so quick. "

     " He never showed signs of it though. I feel so stupid. " I shrug. " Like was I not enough that you had to get you a nigga? "

" I knew there was something about that boy. " Mom says. " I felt he always was a little sweet. Some of his mannerisms. Now I feel like he may have been molesting the boys. You know that's what them gays do. "