22: No Scrubs

So no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time and
No, I don't want no scrub - TLC

     So no, I don't want your numberNo, I don't want to give you mine andNo, I don't want to meet you nowhereNo, I don't want none of your time andNo, I don't want no scrub - TLC

*Mila P

*Mila P.O.V*

After clocking in I walk towards my classroom. I'd been up all night grading papers and talking to my son. I debated internally with myself all last night on if I wanted to tell him what I knew. I want to give Emon his own chance to spill it before I do. I hate even being in the middle of this mess he's created. I also know both my son and Iyesha are unaware of their role in it. Though Tristian denies dealing with Emon. I can tell that he likes him. I know it isn't my place to say anything to Tristian just yet. Not until I know the nature of their relationship...

I sip on my morning coffee ready to get the day started and over. I speak to each coworker I pass by. I was always in a good mood coming into work. I'm just thankful to be alive each day. I pass by Iyesha's classroom and see her sitting at her desk. I look at my watch seeing we had an hour and some change before classes began. I figured she'd be up for a little girl chat.

I knock on the door announcing my presence. " Hey, girl. " I greet as she looks up.

" Hello there. " She smiles.

" How are you and the baby feeling today? " I ask, placing my purse on one of the student desks and sitting down. " Any morning sickness, drowsiness? "

" You know I'm always tired. With this pregnancy, I haven't experienced any morning sickness yet. Even though I'm still in the first Trimester. "

" I know with my pregnancy I was always nauseous. I also craved a lot of fruit. " I laugh and she chuckles.

" Would you have another? " She asks.

" Nope. One is enough for me. I guess if it was the right situation then Yes. What do you want to have a boy or girl? "