27: No More Games

*Tristian Verací*

I sit up in bed rubbing my hair from my face. The snoring that was going on in this room was uncontrollable. That's one thing I hated about sleeping next to Brison. His snores could wake the dead because they are entirely too fucking loud. I reach over to grab my phone as he shuffles. I look down at his sleeping face realizing how ugly he really is. I check my notifications to see who was checking for me. To my usual disappointment, nothing stood out...

I put down my phone about to lay back when I notice Brison's phone lighting up. I look at him shuffling as I stare back at the face down phone. If your phone has to be face down then you have something to hide. I've never been insecure but I do know how a man's mind works. Especially, a cheating one. I move slowly reaching to grab his phone. The phone begins to flash as I turn it away from his face. He groans putting the cover over his head. I wait until I hear him snoring before I light up the screen.

I see notifications from Twitter, Instagram, and missed calls on his screen. I scroll up seeing nothing standing out until I see a couple of messages. I read through what I could see without unlocking his phone.

Staci🤧🐟: I don't appreciate you leaving that condom on my sink. My mama ended up seeing that shit. Now she talking about putting me on...

Liam🔌🚶🏾‍♂️: My folks just left if you trying to smoke again. Bring the piece you brought last time too ☺️

The piece from last time? This whore ass bitch! I just wanted to take his phone and smash this shit across his face. Who the fuck does he think he is disrespecting me like this? Do I have dummy written across my forehead? Play with my emotions because I'm okay with that written on my chest? I look down at him sleeping peacefully like he isn't out here making me look stupid.

 Who the fuck does he think he is disrespecting me like this? Do I have dummy written across my forehead? Play with my emotions because I'm okay with that written on my chest? I look down at him sleeping peacefully like he isn't out here making me...

While I'm holding the phone more messages comes through.

BigCousRallo🌚: Ayo call me when you get the chance. I had to get a new phone. A lot of shit happened back home. I'm on the road now but we need to talk. That Jahod situation done...

Lyric👄👅: Brison 💕 I just got your last message when I'm about to get vacation time, of course, I'll fly out to see you 😘 Brenden and Lonnie says Hi.

This bitch out here meeting families and shit. I turn off the screen tossing his phone on his chest hard. I cross my arms as he raised his head up. The snoring problem is finally solved. He looked dazed wiping his eyes. I sat with my arms crossed ready to lay into him. He raises up checking his phone.

" What are you pouting about? "

" It's time for you to dip. " I reply, getting out of the bed.

" The fuck? What are you tripping about? It's 8 o'clock in the morning. "

" You've been a very busy boy. You got all of these bitches and hoes texting you. You leaving condoms laying around, meeting bitches extended family. I'm not going to continue to let you make me look stupid. "