24: L.A.N.C.E

He's just a lying ass nigga cheating everyday But he might fool you from the way he talk below the waist He's just a lying ass nigga cheating everyday If you got a L.A.N.C.E., then put your hands up and say I, I, I don't want Lance - June's Diary

, then put your hands up and say I, I, I don't want Lance - June's Diary

*Iyesha B. Ricciardi*

     I sit at the table waiting for my mother to return to the room. I am trying my hardest to not have a stressful pregnancy but Emon is making that hard for me. My mother has always been my rock. She's the one person I know that won't judge me for anything that I've done. She also has a sharp tongue and a way with words...

" Here you go, baby. " She places my cup of tea in front of me. I raise the glass to my lips as I take a sip. " How did you sleep last night? "

     " I slept good for the most part. Baby in there Feng shui'ing around my organs. " I chuckle.

" At least this time you only have one baby in there kicking stuff around. " She jokes.

     " Yeah... " I draw out. " I just can't believe him, Mama. " I say in reference to Emon and his behavior the other night.

" That boy is always giving you a hard time. He has no respect for you while you are carrying this baby. "

     " I'm saying! You just don't bash your wife to other people. I wouldn't do that to him. I know we have been having a hard time, but I still haven't run and told everyone our business. You know how that makes me look? "

" I know how you feel baby. How are things with Quinn? Am I ever going to get to meet him? "

     " Quinn was a fling that turned into something reoccurring. I don't want to bring him around just yet. I am still married to Emon and right now that's too much on me. It's already so dangerous working so closely with him. Not to mention Emon and Him have started hanging out. "

" What? " Her eyes widen at that information.

     " I found out the other day. They've already met before. I can see this hole getting deeper for me. "

" I'm sorry you have to deal with this baby. " She rubs my shoulder. " I do have to ask you baby girl... Do you really know which one of these men have fathered your child? "

     I think my mother just called me a whore. " I haven't slept with Emon that much but we did lay together a couple of times. I've only slept with Quinn a couple of times last year. I'm scared because I should have been more careful. If Emon divorces me what will I get? "

" Don't think like that baby. You are just a woman that made an honest mistake. I'm sure he will be understanding with time. "

     " Can we talk about something else? " I ask wanting to get off of the topic of my failing marriage.

" How has his mother been towards you? Has she been on her best behavior? "

     I roll my eyes at the mere mention of that devil woman. " No, she has a grudge against me with her bum ass. "