9: All In My Head

Flex, time to impress, Come and climb in my bed, Don't be shy, do your thing. It's all in my head - Fifth Harmony

 It's all in my head - Fifth Harmony

*Tristian Veraci*

"Squat down on it." Emon grunted as he helped me adjust from behind...

"I don't think I'm meant to be bent this way." I exhaled, heavily. Beads of sweat dripped down being caught by my shirt.

"Come on this is all you!" He said patting my back.

I squatted down feeling the pressure that was being exerted on me. "Emon it really hurts. I need something smaller." I groaned.

"Maybe we should should switch positions. That's too much to handle for someone your size the first time ." He smirked as I looked at him in the mirror.

He's not cute nor funny. I raised up repositioning myself in our new places. I began to try again. He wasn't being helpful to me as he laughed at my innocent ignorance of the proper way to do this. "Something isn't right. We got to stop."

"I told you that size was too big for you. You probably will need something much smaller." He moved around me taking the size 35 barbells from my hands.

He was trying to show off.

"Maybe you need a size 10." He places his finger to his chin as if he was in deep thought.

"You're trying to call me weak." I cross my arms staring him down. "Who the hell came up with the idea to do squats with heavy ass barbells?"

"It's part of the exercise fool! It's meant to tone your muscles, thighs, and glutes." He walks past me placing both barbells back onto the rack.

I turn slightly looking at my reflection in the mirror. "I am having no trouble in the booty department."

"TMI." He chuckles.

I walk towards my bag to take a swig of water. I thought he was kidding about actually bringing me to a gym for exercise two whole weeks later. I place my water bottle down turning to see him removing his shirt. Everything around me moved in slow motion. He chest contracted as his muscles raised upwards. He sagged slightly showing off his neon green Fruit of the loom briefs. There was that crease in his butt again.

He turned looking at me as I licked my lips. He walked over to me slowly. My eyes scanned his body spotting the tattoo on his chest. His v-cut was deep, and his happy trail was light up to his belly button. If I look hard enough I could see a couple of pubic hairs dying to escape those basketball shorts. His face spread into a smile as he neared me. His tongue glided over his bottom lip so smoothly. As he was reaching me he began to speak.

"Give me a kiss..." He said pulling me by my waist. My hand landed on his chest as I looked up into his eyes. I began to lean in the kiss him slowly.