Authors Note

I see a lot of comments in this story and there a few others regarding me breaking the fourth wall... I just have to explain this because I don't think most of my readers really understand me and the fourth wall thing.

In stories like Fall For Your Type, Orphan, I'm Yours, and possibly Loves Me Not I broke the fourth wall by making the characters AWARE that they were in the story.

Ex. "Don't be one of those Wattpad Mom's that leave your kids for months." - Fall For Your Type

Ex. " She wasn't all cute like in most of these gay stories. " - Fall For Your Type

Ex. " You have more dialogue than an average Wattpad mother. " - Shattered Causes

Ex. "Whoever writing this book is a huge bitch." - Orphan

Ex. "This is your story. Mines hasn't been written yet." - I'm Yours

Those are examples of me PURPOSELY breaking the fourth wall. In stories like Creepin there wasn't a moment where I purposely broke the fourth wall. I see comments referring to me breaking the fourth wall in this story and here is what honestly confuses me...

Ex. "I was reading this story on Wattpad and I saw someone using our pictures as characters..."

☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾 That is not considered breaking. The fourth wall to me. It really annoyed me when my best friend FlawlessTae even said it was breaking the fourth wall because Wattpad is a REAL app that we write on so how is it breaking the fourth wall because your character READS on the app. They can have a love of the app as we do in the real world because that world is real for the characters.

Another Example...

Ex. "I was reading this really good book on this app called Wattpad but some of the authors on there write unrealistic stories."

☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾 Again, Not breaking the fourth wall (Which is true btw😂) because Characters can read just as we do. It's only considered breaking the fourth wall when they KNOW and Refer to themselves in the story as a character. It's NOT breaking the fourth wall just because they read on the app and are having conversations with others about it...

I just had to get this off of my chest because I see there is some confusion about what is and isn't considered to ME breaking the fourth wall. I thank and everyone that supports this story by Voting and Commenting. No special thanks to ghost readers because I can't see you in my notifications to thank you... No shade 💪🏾✊🏾🙂