4: Just Kick It

I tell him to kick off your shoes and relax your feet, Party on down to the Xscape beat. Just kick it. Just kick it, just kick it, just kick it. - Xscape

*Emon Ricciardi*

*Emon Ricciardi*

Three weeks passed by and I really hadn't had much of an interaction with Tristian. We see each other in class and he rushes out before I can speak. I have text and called him, but he doesn't respond. I told him I wasn't tripping off of the little incident, but he's obviously still ashamed of it. I could just pop up at bruh house, but I don't want to impose upon anyone...

I slide on my shoes waiting on Iyesha to finish up her makeup so we can go on our date. I figured since we don't have the kids this weekend I could treat her to a nice picnic. Things between us have gotten somewhat better. I know she's going on a three day workshop with her Job at some resort. Maybe we can connect a little before she does go. We haven't had sex in a month and some days. I'm really hoping she's in the mood because I am.

She walks out of the bathroom looking as stunning as when I met her. She's about four years older than me, but I still love everything about her. Some people thought us getting married so young wasn't the best thing. I met her when I was twenty two. I was young and not ready to settle down. She was twenty six and knew what she wanted out of life. I was willing to abide by what she wanted. I just want to rekindle that flame we once had.

"I'm ready." She says, putting in her hoop earrings.

I stand up holding out my hand. "Let's go baby." She grabs her purse, taking my hand in hers. "I really don't think you'll need your purse baby."

"You know I don't go anywhere without it Emon." She replied opening the front door. I don't say anything in response for fear of an argument ruining our day.

We exit the house as I lock the door. She walks down the porch stairs towards the car. I unlock the doors to the car as I come down them. A car drives by honking as I get to the car.

"Hey Iyesha girl!" A feminine voice rang out from behind me as I got inside.

Iyesha opened her door putting her purse and phone in. "Hey Mila hun." She greets. I shut the driver's side door waiting on her. "Yes I finished grading papers last night. You know I don't need anymore write ups." She laughed. "About to go out with my husband child. I'll call you later on." She waves getting into the car.

I watch as she closes the door and put on her seatbelt. She looks up at me. "What?" I stick the key into the ignition starting the car. "Who was that?" I ask pulling out of the driveway.

"That's one of my coworkers from the school. She was one of the first to welcome me." She latched on her seatbelt and sat back.

" That's wassup babe." I replied, turning up the volume of the radio as we rode there. I came to the stop sign before the exit out of the neighborhood passing by Tristian's house. He was walking down the stairs of his home as I pulled off of the road.