Chapter 49 (The Final Chapter

We walked into the hole. It was inviting! I looked all around at the walls. It was so beautiful. We were lead to the back, in the kitchen which had the most heavenly of smells. I felt completely at home. 

"What brought you here son?" His father asked. Pippin sat down in his seat.

"Well, beofore going to our own hole, we came to yours because...well I knew you had something that could help us with...um...our children." Pippin was able to get out his sentence luckily.

"Children!" His mother squealed happily. "Where?" She asked, not seeing the small bundles we were holding in our arms. I reached out my arms to Pip's mom and unwrapped the blanket to reveal Pipamir.

"This is Pipamir. He is the boy. Pippin has the little girl; Veronica Virgil." I told them. Pippin's father chuckled when I said Pipamir's name.

"What a cute name...Pipamir." 

"Yes very. So what did you two need?" Pippin's mother asked.

"Uh..mom. Could we use the baby cribs and bottles that you had from when we were little?" Pippin asked. 

"Of course! Let me go find them..." His mother stood up and left the kitchen. His father stayed and asked us questions about the different towns and places we visited. Pippin was so ready to share his adventures with everyone.  He was the only one of theur family who had been out this far. His father listened intently. 

"It's amazing! You should have seen the elves! Ooh the elves! Wow...they were so...graceful..." Pippin stared off, thinking about the many elven encounters. 

"Back! is this what you were talking about?" His mother came walking in carrying two small cribs, a stand for it, and bottles in the cribs. Wow...That was a lot of stuff.

"Thank you Mrs Took. We appreciate it very much!" I thanked her. She smiled brightly. 

"OF course darling. Why not? I hope these were as useful as they were to us." She said, grinning. 

"And I will make sure that we come around more often. I do love it here." I told them. 

"You both are welcome any time. And your kids." Both of them told us. So we took the cribs and bottles, thanked his mom and dad and left. Pippin showed me to his Hobit hole and when I stepped in, I was amazed at even more at home I felt here. Even better than my own little home. I looked around.

"Wow! This is amazing! I love it!" I said and gawked at the plants and paintings on the wall. 

"Thanks...I hoped you would like it. Oh look! Dishes from 10 months ago!" Pippin ran off to the kitchen to go clean dishes he had left out before we had gone for Mordor. He set down the cribs on the way. So I set down Veronica and Pipamir down in them. Then I moved it to the main bedroom. We were finally home. Now all I had to do was fix up the scars from the fights. Though the mental ones won't leave. I sat down on the bed, looking out the window that was set over the bed. It was a beautiful scene. Rolling green hills, a flower bed near a willow tree a few feet away. You could see the Green Dragon from here! The Green Dragon!

"Pip! Pip! The Green Dragon! I still have yet to go there!" I ran to him in the kitchen. He was washing the dishes. 

"Oh! Yes! We need to get Merry, Sam and Frodo! They would love to go! We have talked much of it." Pippin said. He grinned. I jumped up and down. I was so excited! Finally, I could go to the Green Dragon. 

"Can we go now!" I asked. 

"Yeah! Let's go!...Wait, what about Veronica and Pipamir?" Pippin asked me. I froze. Hmm...