New Story!

New story being published this week:Everything is not what it seems

Everything is not what it seems

Summary:
Newt isn't your average person. He's studying hard to graduate from college but danger always lurks around the corner from him. He has one secret, though, that he doesn't want anyone to find out- he's a witch. Newt's coven is concerned about him. While it's perfectly acceptable to act as a normal person in public, it's against the rules to tell anyone you posses magic. But he's already broken that rule before and it didn't end well for the person he told.

Thomas works long hours five days a week to support himself and his four year old daughter Rosanna. He dropped out of college to raise her after his girlfriend left them. Being a first time dad is hard, but doing it alone and balancing work at the same time is a heavy weight on his shoulders. Thomas is under a lot of stress and the last thing he needs is a distraction.

But what happens when their paths cross?
———————

I've already started writing this and I'm so excited to publish it! I'm trying to get a job so I'm getting limited time on my phone and laptop but I will still update and write as often as I can.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read The Fire that Sparked My Soul, that really means a lot to me. Thank you for all the support you've given me during the past 5-6 months even after I lost my motivation to continue writing this fic.

I cannot say thank you enough and I hope you read the new fic as well!

~Jen