The first time, he melted. His hidden feelings, anger, frustration came into a cry. She doesn't have any idea, what to do next. She just hugged him.

She saw the boy who cried in real life for the first time. She knew that he was so strong but his sudden cry makes her cry.

Sonakshi, you didn't accept forgive me, I am stupid and cheated on you. But now I feel the pain more than you for hurting you. I don't know what to do but please don't cry again for the past.

I knew you are hiding the truth from the real reason for your worries. You aren't sleeping well in the nights too. I will try my best to make you happy in the future and avoid those bad things.

Really you are a good and nice girl. If there is any other girl in this situation then she will definitely cheat me. But you are not showing your disappointment directly to me and cried. I really felt bad because you aren't sleeping after our marriage and only you are crying.

How I could live my life peacefully, he cried like a small boy. She rubbed his back to soothe him. Dev, just relax. Cry dev; cry hard until your worries gone out from your heart.

She tries to make comfort him. He cried for 15 minutes after that he broke the hug. I am sorry, he said.

No need for sorry, dev. I don't know why you are suddenly felt like this, she said.

Shh, he sushed her by placing his hand on her mouth. Don't character me as a good person. He started to say something before that she held his hand tightly and goes to the room.

Dev enough, already you cried a lot. No need for any more worries, let's sleep now, she said. No Sonakshi, I need to cry, I made you cry for the whole night then I wish to cry the whole night, he stubborn.

Then fine, she sat on the bed. She made him laid on her lap. She had no other ideas to sleep him, she thought.

In this way, my mom and Akshaya di treated me when I was worried. I neither make them happy and nor you, he said.

Be patient Dev, she said.

She tries to make him silent. She knew that he is drunk. That's why he can't able to control his emotions and behaves like weirdly.

How he drinks here? Has he had any bottles here? Why he had feels very bad for himself.

He doesn't sleep. He then gets up from her lap. Come on Sonakshi, hit me till your anger gets reduced, slap me, Sonakshi, he holds her hands and slapped his cheeks.

Dev, stop it. Why are you behaving like this? Why are you drunk? Just sleep, she tries to make comfort him.

If you are cried like this then I won't forgive you, just sleep now, she ordered him.

Hmm, ok, I am sorry; he nodded at her like a child and slept on the bed. He murmured in between the sleep.

He is really felt badly on me, he isn't bad at all, and the situation, time makes him feel as bad. No one will know what would happen in the future.

What would I do? I left him alone or I will live with him as a friend in my whole life. I don't know what to do next, she gets confused.

His cries make her feel somewhat sad. She never saw a boy cried in front of her. He realized his mistakes, I forgive him or not, she thought.

Let's sleep, don't get confused about anything. Be silent and patient, she said herself.

After the long struggle, she had fallen asleep.

In morning, she gets woke up before him. She prepared lemon juice for him.

Dev tries to open his eyes slowly. His head was paining. He tries to remember about the last night incident.

He tried his best but it doesn't make his sense. Sonakshi goes to the room.

Drink, lemon juice, it will help you for a headache. She placed the juice on the desk. Sonakshi, he called her.

I am sorry.

Dev, I have to go to the office early today, so I cooked for you and I arranged it on the table, you can eat it dev, bye, she said.

Sonakshi, one minute, I am sorry for drunk yard in the last night, I didn't remember anything, can you tell me, what happened, he asked her.

Hmm, it's fine, if you forget anything, I also forget dev. One more thing, don't blame yourself for everything, now I need to go, bye, she left.

He hates himself for the drinking. He just wants to talk her about this later, he thought.

Two days later, he called her parents; he booked the ticket for her parents to reach the Mumbai.

Since her birthday was on Wednesday, he arranged for them to come here on Tuesday night. On Tuesday morning, he told Sonakshi that he will come home in the late night, don't wait for me.

He reached the airport to receive them. When he looked at her parents, he gets blessings from both of them.

I am really happy to see you, after a long time, he said. Sonakshi would be definitely happy if she would see you.

Ma, papa, it's going to be the surprise birthday for her, so I didn't say anything to her. I think she will sleep in the room, we will knock her room at 12 am, ok, he asked them in surprisingly.

Whatever beta, I am really happy for you guys. Sonakshi really lucky to have you, her father said.

He reached the restaurant. He ordered the food for them. You didn't eat beta, kannika asked him.

Actually, I eat in the home only but today I already said her that I won't eat dinner, so she didn't wait for me and I arranged the dinner in the restaurant and pardon me for not arranging the food in the home. Why are you apologizing to us, we really happy to see you as our son-in-law, both of them said proudly.

Then they reached the home. He had another key to the apartment. The lights were turned off. So he opened the home, they reached the home around 10.30 pm.

He shows the guest room for them. They were very eager to see Sonakshi but they didn't want to break the surprise plan, so they kept quiet.

Sonakshi, slept because of the tight day's schedule in the office, she waits for him but she fell asleep.

Dev arranged the room for their comfortable then he reached his room.

Sonakshi was sleeping peacefully. He admires her beautiful sleeping. He waits for the clock to reach till 12.00 AM.

What will Sonakshi's reaction? Let's wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. Don't forget to put your opinions on comment section guys. Thanks to the readers and voters.