The Person And The Country

After lunch everyone piled back into the meeting room, though unlike before Gilbert was no longer sitting beside Roderich. Instead he was sandwiched inbetween Francis and Antonio, with Matthew and Lovino flanking them. 

Heracles yawned tiredly as he walked into the room and plopped down onto Sadiq's lap before he picked up the book, causing a few people to raise a eyebrow in surprise. Without even pausing to read the entry he began reading. 

He may be cruel to his siblings but he is the best uncle in the world in their eyes. 

Alfred and Matthew smiled largely at Allistor who quickly returned their grins. Meanwhile Arthur grumbled bitterly to himself, which was ignored by everyone. Heracles raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise as he read over the next entry, he glanced over at Gupta briefly before he read the entry. 

Since the Roman Empire fell in love with both Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt, he is Greece's and Egypt's father, making the two half-brothers. 

Gupta startled in surprise and glanced over at Heracles who was giving him a nervous look, which quickly disappeared when Gupta gave him a soft reassuring look. 

"Can I read now kitten?" Sadiq asked softly, Heracles just absentmindedly handed him the book as he and Gupta talked softly. Sadiq smiled in amusement before he read the next entry. 

Alfred's ringtone for Ivan is Darth Vader's theme. 

Ivan shook his head in amusement as Alfred gave him a large cheeky grin. Sadiq grinned in amusement along side everyone else before he read the next entry. 

When Vlad and Elizabeta get into physical fights, Gilbert is the only one who can break it up. He's running out of ways to do it. 

Vlad and Elizabeta glared viciously at each other as Gilbert sighed in exasperation, he would never understand why they hated each other. Sadiq snickered in amusement at Gilbert's exasperated look before he began reading the next entry, he didn't know it but this entry would cause a huge confrontation. 

Dear Diary,

Why does Hungary hate me so much? - Romania

Elizabeta blinked slightly in surprise before turning to face Vlad who was staring down at his hands with an uncomfortable expression on his face. 

"It's because of our history" She said bitterly but Vlad just shook his head as he glanced up at her.

"No I mean on a personal level, why do you hate me. I'm asking you as Vlad not as the country of Romania" He said seriously surprising quite a few nations including Elizabeta. 

"I uh" She stuttered in shock causing Vlad to sigh. 

"So it's just our history then" He said in understanding before standing up and heading for the door which snapped Elizabeta out of her shock. 

"And what about you? What's your reason?" She snapped causing him to pause. He turned to face her with a sad smile on his face. 

"I greatly despise the country of Hungary this is true, but Elizabeta? No I've never personally hated you" He said before walking out of the room leaving the room in a stunned silence, which was broken by Aurel rushing out of the room after his big brother. 

"I think we should call it quits for the night" Gilbert said which everyone quickly agreed with before leaving the room. Leaving behind a stunned Hungarian.