Taken part 2

Hiccups POV
Astrid is now on the road to recovery and she is allowed to talk, but only a small amount. I sat next to Astrids bed holding her hand, "Hiccup..." She signed. "What do you need babe?" "Can I have some wat....." She said before coughing, "Some water?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Of course I'll be right back." I kissed her head and left to get some water.
Time skip
I came back with some water and walked over to my bed which she was resting on. "Here you go." I lifted her head up and helped her drink I gently placed her head back down. "K Milady, Gothi said that you should try to walk so she knows how much longer you need to stay in bed. "K." She lifted the covers of herself and lifted her so she's sitting on the bed. "Ok, ready?" She nodded. She pushed her self up and leaned against me, so I grabbed her arm. "Ready." She sighed but nodded in agreement. She took a step and was a bit shaky. "It's ok." She stepped again on her right leg but fell over."Whoa!" I caught her. "Ahhh." She screamed from pain. "It's ok,shhhh." I picked her up and placed her back in her bed. " Ok, stay in bed today. We need to keep you of that right leg." Astrid was breathing deeply, she's definitely gonna be on crutches.
Authors POV
Gothi came into Huccups hut and gave Astrid a pair of crutches to practise walking on. Hiccup was very supportive, everytime Astrid fell he was there to catch her, and when she was upset he was there.
Time skip cause I'm lazy 😴💤
Astrid was now walking or "hopping" around the edge now since she was in crutches. She was aloud to talk now and only needed help going up steps because she is very stubborn. And of course the gang were always there to help and they always would.
Ughhhhhhhh
Sorry it's so short, I'm really lazy tonight.😔
Plz leave suggestions cause I have no idea!!
Please be nice in
comments and vote
E out x
(I also wanna say thank you sooo much for 1K!!! It means so much to me❤️ love you all