Chapter 3

• Присвячено Sam Santos

Me: Once again, sorry for the late update! Since this is my first JELSA story, I understand that it’s not building up that fast but I’ll get there! But now, this is where the action begins! I made sure it was short so people actually have time to sit and read. My other chapters are usually 4,000 words and above but I’m going to do my best to do concise and precise when I make this story. I don’t own Frozen or ROTG; I only own the plotline of this fanfiction!

Chapter 3

Jack gawked in surprise, clamping his hand over his mouth. S-She can hear me?

Anna blinked several times. “What are you talking about, Anna? It’s me, Anna!”

Elsa shook her head and began looking around. “I know you’re Anna, silly! But there’s someone else here…”

Jack swallowed hard; he thought that as long as no one believed – they can’t hear him or see him! He exhaled sharply and looked around before jumping to one of the columns to hide. However, Jack didn’t notice that his staff and his feet began freezing the columns.

“Anna,” Elsa pointed out to the columns.

Anna’s eyes widened as the saw freezing over with snowflake patterns appearing everywhere. “W-Wow, did you do that?”

Elsa shook her head, deciding to gently nudge Anna out of the room. “N-No. Anna, why don’t you go to mummy and daddy first? I think they’re looking for you.”

Anna stared, bewildered for a moment, and then grinned before skipping away. “Okay! I’ll be right back, Elsa!”

As the younger princess ran out the door, Elsa quietly closed the door behind her. She began looking around and exhaled sharply while continuing to walk along.

“Hello,” Elsa shivered slightly out of fear. “I know you’re here.”

Jack gulped and looked at the pale blonde haired princess walking around. Think, think – what to do?

Jack, you are a guardian. Aren’t kids supposed to believe in you first?

“That’s what I thought too,” Jack bit his lower lip before clamping his mouth shut. “Uh-oh!”

Elsa turned around before shooting out some ice. “Gotcha!”

Seeing that he had been discovered, Jack floated out from behind the wall with his hands up. “Whoa, whoa, don’t shoot! Have mercy!”

Elsa looked at him carefully as she saw him floating around. “Who… Are you?”

Jack landed on the ground, bowing. “Hi, my name’s Jack Frost, milady. You are?”

Elsa straightened up before curtsying. “Princess Elsa of Arendelle. Where do you come from, Jack Frost?”