Chapter 7

• مهداة إلى Sophie Francisco

Me: Wow, I’m pretty much on a roll. So, I’m gonna make this as fast as I can considering it is my hell week where all my requirements are within the week! No amount of time management is gonna save my ass for this so I’m gonna squeeze this in and hopefully be able to make chapter eight by Saturday. Anyway, I don’t own ROTG or Frozen. I only own the plotline of this fanfiction!

Chapter 7 

The moment Jack vanished from Elsa’s mind, the pale blonde haired princess sighed deeply while looking outside the window. Her powers could have killed him! She remembered how strong the blizzard inside her room was and how it easily floored Jack. Somewhere she could no longer hurt people. Elsa smiled at the people outside and placed her hands on the window sill. Suddenly, the window sill began to freeze as she immediately stepped back in fear. 

“Oh no,” she gasped while staggering back. “No, no...” 

A knock suddenly came on the door. The princess snapped her head towards the door, inhaling deeply. She glanced at the frost growing on the window sill before trying to calm herself down. 

“C-come in,” Elsa stammered fearfully and meekly. 

As the door opened, Elsa saw her father standing by the door. “Papa…?” 

The king smiled gently. “Elsa, are you okay?” 

Meanwhile, Jack had managed to gather himself before the king walked in. He jumped into one of the toy box, hiding to see what was going on. 

“P-papa, I’m scared – it’s getting worse,” Elsa whimpered in fear, pulling her hands away. 

The king pondered for a moment until an idea hit him. He shoved his hands into his pocket as he pulled out some gloves. Elsa stared in amazement as he gently placed it on her hands. He didn’t understand how she managed to wreck so many pairs of gloves but he smiled in relief as her powers didn’t react. The king smiled as his daughter seemed to calm down as her gloves didn’t freeze. 

“See? Conceal,” the king reassured. 

“Don’t feel,” Elsa smiled. 

Jack on the other hand gawked at what was happening. She was intending to hide her powers away? For how long? He tried doing that before and he remembered the anger and explosion that went with his powers. Jack exhaled sharply as he quietly phased through the wall. When he left the room, he glanced back sadly before realizing he couldn’t help Elsa or Anna anymore. As long as neither one believed, it was impossible. 

“Jack?” 

Jack turned his head up and found the queen standing in front of him. “Your highness, I...”

The queen smiled sadly. “Elsa, her powers... I didn’t know...” 

“I’m sorry,” Jack hung his head guiltily. “If I had returned sooner then, Elsa won’t be freaking out over her powers.” 

The queen shook her head. “Her power had been overtaking her... It’s alright; it’s not your fault. She was blessed by the Moon to have it.” 

Jack’s eyes widened. Why did the story sound so familiar? 

“Corona and Arendelle are both the sun and the moon respectively,” the queen explained kindly. “When Elsa was born, I knew there was something special in her. I knew that she was blessed with something that was beyond everyone’s control. The only one who could control it was her...” 

“Her ice powers,” Jack raised an eyebrow. “But I didn’t think that her power would be so emotion specific...” 

The queen stared quizzically. “Emotion-specific?”