Chapter 1

"Tainted Ice"

Me: Hi this is my first time writing a Frozen x ROTG fanfic! Right now, this is a tentative title. Hopefully things turn out for the best and I'm able to keep you guys interested in this story! Please don't forget to review at the end of each chapter! I don't own Frozen or ROTG! I only own the plotline of this fanfiction!

Chapter 1

"Foiled again," Pitch growled and kicked over a rock.

His last attempt to take over the world ended up in a mess. He had smashed Easter Bunny's eggs, he had kidnapped all the fairies of the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus – his gifts were all intercepted! And their newbie didn't even not squat on how to get his powers to be at his peak!

"Everything was perfect," Pitch narrowed his eyes at the dark globe that swirled around in his chambers. "Sandy was gone... I had his powers! He became a part of me! But how...!"

How did those stupid guardians still manage to win?

Pitch paced around back and forth in the dark cave, looking at the cold stone walls that surrounded him. They managed to overpower him and all it took was one little brat! He looked at the black sand swirling in his hands before crushing it angrily. How did that one little brat manage to jumpstart everyone else?

"It was impossible," Pitch growled and threw a black sand ball at the globe, smashing it with a loud clang. "That one little brat could not have made a difference!"

Or could it?

Pitch darkly remembered the child who managed to stand up to him. Jaime, Jason – whatever his name is, Pitch brushed it aside with an annoyed scowl. That boy meant nothing! How could someone as insignificant as him manage to power up the guardians with just a single statement? He even got his little bratling friends to change his nightmares into something golden! However, Pitch paused for a moment upon remembering what North had said.

"As long as there is one child who still believes, then we will still fight and protect this world!"

Pitch's eyes widened in realization.

The belief was there!

Even if it wasn't in numbers, as long as one believed – they all still existed!

"Yes, one child," Pitch nodded slowly with realization as a devilish grin curved up his lips. "I don't need everyone... I just need one child. One who will know fear in its purest form... But how will I do that...?"

Pitch began pacing around the room again, thinking deeply. If he were to choose a child, the guardians immediately would spring into action. It was as if their eyes were on him every time! He cursed inwardly to himself while looking at the globe before stopping in realization.

"What if," a sly smirk appeared on his face. "The child was nowhere on their radar...?"

Pitch chuckled in amusement before opening his closet, revealing orbs. "Hmm yes... Yes!"

He pulled out a small orb with a castle in it. The orb soon flashed pictures of beautiful docks and people digging for ice. Kids laughing happily while running around as Pitch cringed.

"Fun? Bah," Pitch remembered the Jack's centre. "Those frost powers would have had more use if..."

If it was associated with Fear?

Pitch's eyes widened in realization; was it possible? He remembered the time he had faced Jack in the farthest ends of the earth. Guilt stricken and angry, Jack had immediately started throwing frozen blasts at him. They clashed for a few moments when their powers neutralized one another and formed a huge black frozen glacier, glimmering between them.