Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Sam Santos

Me: Sorry for the late update! I’ve been working on my school work and Typhoon Glenda really wrecked everything. :( Please pray for the victims and if ever try to help those who have been attacked by the typhoon. Another storm is coming up and as much as the song says “let the storm rage on” – we can’t just stand there and let it drown us. So, support for Typhoon Henry please! Everyone please stay safe and watch yourselves but also for your neighbours who may not have the stuff you have. Anyway, I don’t own ROTG or Frozen! I only own the plotline of this story! 

Chapter 6 

Jack stared in disbelief as the castle of Arendelle began closing the gates. He had not expected them to shut everything nor did he expect the king to fire many of their helpers. He had come to like pranking them. Sometimes, he would begin freezing the pot roast in order to test Elsa’s control. How did things spiral out of control? 

“I leave for two weeks and this is what happens,” Jack exhaled sharply while running his fingers through his hair. “I better go check out other things.” 

Jack swooped down and began floating through the castle. He easily phased through the window as he watched the servants close the windows and shut the gates. He saw people carrying out things from Anna’s room as Elsa began to move to another room. Jack walked towards the brunette. 

“Anna,” he gently approached her. “Can you hear me?” 

Anna swung her legs with a sad smile. “Why?” 

Jack’s eyes widened as Anna jumped off her bed and walked right through him. He gasped as she walked through him, clutching his chest. He remembered the many times that children also walked through him or people but until this day, he could never get used to it. The guardian of fun staggered back as he saw Anna standing at the place where her sister’s bed was. 

“Elsa... why did you have to go away,” Anna began to tear up and cry. “Wh-where did you go?” 

Jack however gripping his chest tightly, feeling pain shoot through his body. He remembered the many times people didn’t believe in him but for Anna who had seen him on her first try made his chest clench tightly. He dropped on one knee to the ground while looking at Anna’s sad eyes. He had to get her to remember! Maybe there was a way to control Elsa’s ice powers. 

“She had full control over it,” Jack said to himself. “The only way she lost control is when she...” 

Then, images of Elsa floating with a huge blizzard forming flashed into his mind. He remembered the angry governess who had been cursing and calling Elsa a “freak” and a “sorceress”. His eyes widened in realization as he remembered the wails and screams of the elder princess. 

“...When she gets scared,” Jack gasped in horror before his face twisted in rage. “Pitch! This has his name all over it!” 

Jack, so quick to assume and accuse... 

Jack turned around with his staff shooting an ice bolt at the shadow, revealing Pitch as he reappeared in front of him. The guardian of fun glared angrily while clenching his fists tightly on his staff., He could feel the frost building up inside him as his eyes seemed to glow menacingly at Pitch. 

“What. Did. You. Do,” Jack coldly emphasized every word with a growl. 

Pitch raised his hands in defense. “Jack, I did nothing! Why would I be picking on little children?” 

“Because they’re the easiest to influence,” Jack snapped, jabbed his staff at Pitch. “You poisoned Elsa’s powers, didn’t you?” 

“Me? Poison? Now why would I do that,” Pitch gawked with mock hurt. “If I did poison her, she’d be afraid of everything!”